[cmdKeyMappings]

Steve Moffitt
In Romain's BrowserBooster I need to use the cmd -1 option to open
the Teleporter. I've tried to override comKey combinations before and
they don't always work -- even using KeyBinder. It's almost like
there are cmd key combinations that lie deeper in the system and that
are hard to reach. Is there a particular dictionary where cmd key
combination are located that one could modify.

Steve

Re: [cmdKeyMappings]

Romain Robbes
Hi Steve,

The shortcut should be enabled by default ...

Have you installed some other packages that could interfere with my shortcut mechanism?
Right now I am using a very lightweight system, so I am not using the keymapper.

So could you tell on what platform you are, and which packages you have installed?

Thanks, Romain

--
Romain Robbes