[croquet] Exit Croquet World

Rob Van Pamel
Hey,
If you have a Tfarref to a space, and this space closes. How can you notice that this TFarref isn't valid anymore. Is  there a way to do this?

Thanks

Re: [croquet] Exit Croquet World

Howard Stearns
A portal to a space is not the space itself. Closing a window
containing a portal doesn't effect the existence of the space on the
other side of the portal.

Let's say you and a friend are in space A that has a portal to space
B.  If the window containing the portal to B is being rendered by
you, then you will be participating in both A and B. If your friend
closes the portal, you're still processing B -- even though you are
not rendering it.

But I imagine that I might not be answering your real question.
What's the scenario?