[croquet] Experiences CroquetCollaboration

[croquet] Experiences CroquetCollaboration

Hans N Beck-2
Hi,

I've played several times with the CroquetCollaboration distribution.
 From this, I  have some (completely newbie) questions:

- would I see other avatars if there are other people in the same
space ? Until now, I was always alone ..... can I scan for other
users and their position ?
- navigation: how do I determine my position in the net of croquet
spaces ? How can I find out a way through spaces if I want to go from
point A to point B ?. This questions was discussed already last year
in this list. Is there now a concept of navigation and metrics to be
able to define something like  a position in space ?

But great work, I can imagine that this will be a nice thing :-)

Regards

Hans

Re: [croquet] Experiences CroquetCollaboration

Howard Stearns
I'll reply on croquet-user, where the same post appears.

--
Howard Stearns
University of Wisconsin - Madison