croquet autocomplete

rogerther
Hi.

I'm developing a project in open croquet and I need to know if it is possible to install some autocomplete package.
I tried to install Completion Enhancements and eCompletion with no luck since both of them give me syntax error.
I managed to install shout but it doesn't give me autocompleting.

Thanks for you patience.

Re: croquet autocomplete

Howard Stearns
Was the syntax error because of the underscore character?
See http://croquetconsortium.org/index.php/
Developer_FAQs#Why_do_I_have_problems_when_trying_to_load_other_Squeak_c
ode_into_Croquet.

-H