croquet blog up there with gizomodo and ars technica - WeblogAwards finalist for best technology blog

1 message Options

croquet blog up there with gizomodo and ars technica - WeblogAwards finalist for best technology blog

Howard Stearns-3
I've been blogging at http://wetmachine.com about my experiences with
Croquet (and now Qwaq) since October, 2004.

My part is called "Inventing the Future", and my colleagues on the
site are a Sci Fi author, a net-neutrality and media access lawyer, an
economist, and occasionally a Planet Green TV producer.  Mostly I
write about how cool things are going to be in the abstract but almost-
here future and everyone else writes about why things are really not
very cool right now.

Anyway, we are collectively a finalist for Best Technology Blog of
2008, up against sites with real reporters and budgets and stuff, that
don't write about Croquet at all.

If you're inclined, vote at http://2008.weblogawards.org/polls/best-technology-blog/

You can vote once every 24 hours.

Howard Stearns