[croquet-dev] "Message Not Understood" storm when portals deconstructed?

1 message Options

[croquet-dev] "Message Not Understood" storm when portals deconstructed?

obrien-2
        I was trying out the Croquet 1.0 SDK and was impressed at
how far things have come since Jasmine.  However, when I
tried taking down portals, once they were constructed,
typically the other system would enter a "Message Not Understood"
hard loop, preventing me from using Croquet, or from
terminating the Croquet process via the halo menu.

        Is this known behavior, or did I violate first
principles by deconstructing a portal in the wrong way?

Mike O'Brien