[croquet] resumable download

1 message Options

[croquet] resumable download

Paul Sheldon-2
(Sorry, didn't flag my post [croquet], yahoo doesn't filter on list id,
yuch)

There is a 5 meg pdf file from apple on oop graphics with "Drawing to an
NSOpenGLView Class: A Tutorial" on p.31. I wrote about it in my previous
post.

Action item here :

at home I have slow modem access at library free high speed wifi.

I started modem download of this beast and cut it off. I then passed it to
my laptop
with wifi and downloaded in a mere minute by clicking on it on my laptop
when I got
my free high speed access at the library.

Hopefully others may profit from resumable download, so I post.