[croquet-user] iED community today (Monday) -- INSIDE SCOOP: Immersive Education Initiative TWITTER group - track daily activity - Week Ending September 25th 2009

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

[croquet-user] iED community today (Monday) -- INSIDE SCOOP: Immersive Education Initiative TWITTER group - track daily activity - Week Ending September 25th 2009

Kamal.O.Rowe

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

INSIDE SCOOP:  Immersive Education Initiative TWITTER - track daily activity

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

The Immersive Education Initiative is a non-profit international collaboration

of universities, colleges, research institutes, consortia and companies that are

working together to define and develop open standards, best practices,

platforms, and communities of support for virtual reality and game-based

learning and training systems. Over a thousand faculty, researchers, staff,

administrators and students are members of the Immersive Education Initiative,

which is growing at the rate of approximately 2 new members every day.

Membership is FREE and open to the global academic community.

 

 

Immersive Education Initiative: http://ImmersiveEducation.org

 

 

 

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: THE INSIDE SCOOP ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

Follow the Immersive Education Initiative's official TWITTER group for the

"inside scoop", sneak previews, and early access to initiative activities:

 

 

     http://twitter.com/immersive

 

 

Recent Inside Scoop tweets:

 

 

  1. Board of Directors: Approved final announcement for Immersive Education Days at University of Oregon on October 19 and 20.2:20 PM Sep 18th from web

    

  1. Wes, Aaron: Appearing on FM radio station at 7am ET to discuss Immersive Education & Immersive Education High School http://touchfm.org5:39 AM Sep 18th from web

    

  1. Jerome, Nick, Aaron, Rich: Finished Library Technology Working Group (LIB.TWG) meeting to set next steps for virtual library prototype.8:53 PM Sep 16th from web

    

  1. Steven, Aaron: Coordinating Mixed Reality systems to be shipped from Singapore to Boston for Rocket World educators http://tr.im/xSOT12:21 PM Sep 16th from web

    

  1. Wes, Aaron: Preparing for FM radio show interview about Immersive Education High School this Friday morning http://ImmersiveEducation.org12:20 PM Sep 16th from web

    

  1. Aake, Ilja, Miika, Aaron: Coordinating Immersive Education Initiative's formal participation in European Union project.4:51 PM Sep 15th from web

    

  1. Jerome, Aaron: Finished meeting to discuss Library Technology Working Group "virtual library" model & prototype http://MediaGrid.org/groups4:40 PM Sep 15th from web

    

  1. Board of Directors: Final review of announcement for Immersive Education Day at University of Oregon on October 19 and 20.4:39 PM Sep 15th from web

    

  1. Chris, Nicholas, Nick, Aaron: Meeting to plan launch of the new Immersive Education website that will replace http://ImmersiveEducation.org7:29 PM Sep 11th from web

    

  1. Nick: Delivering "Exploring the Internet" course to Boston College students remotely, from the U. of Aizu in Japan, via Immersive Education.8:22 PM Sep 8th from web

    

  1. SNEAK PEEK: ROCKET WORLD OPENS TO PUBLIC ON MONDAY! READ THE DRAFT PRESS RELEASE TODAY AT http://tr.im/xSOT11:27 AM Sep 4th from web

 

 

 

            MORE INSIDE SCOOP AT: http://twitter.com/immersive

 

 

The Immersive Education Initiative is a non-profit international collaboration

of universities, colleges, research institutes, consortia and companies that are

working together to define and develop open standards, best practices,

platforms, and communities of support for virtual reality and game-based

learning and training systems. Over a thousand faculty, researchers, staff,

administrators and students are members of the Immersive Education Initiative,

which is growing at the rate of approximately 2 new members every day.

Membership is FREE and open to the global academic community.

 

 

Immersive Education Initiative: http://ImmersiveEducation.org

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

INSIDE SCOOP:  Immersive Education Initiative TWITTER - track daily activity

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [croquet-user] iED community today (Monday) -- INSIDE SCOOP: Immersive Education Initiative TWITTER group - track daily activity - Week Ending September 25th 2009

Tony Mullen
Hello,

Please remove me from this mailing list.

Best regards,

T

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 8:54 PM, Kamal.O.Rowe
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>
>
>
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> INSIDE SCOOP:  Immersive Education Initiative TWITTER - track daily activity
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
>
>
> The Immersive Education Initiative is a non-profit international
> collaboration
>
> of universities, colleges, research institutes, consortia and companies that
> are
>
> working together to define and develop open standards, best practices,
>
> platforms, and communities of support for virtual reality and game-based
>
> learning and training systems. Over a thousand faculty, researchers, staff,
>
> administrators and students are members of the Immersive Education
> Initiative,
>
> which is growing at the rate of approximately 2 new members every day.
>
> Membership is FREE and open to the global academic community.
>
>
>
>
>
> Immersive Education Initiative: http://ImmersiveEducation.org
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: THE INSIDE SCOOP
> ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
>
>
>
> Follow the Immersive Education Initiative's official TWITTER group for the
>
> "inside scoop", sneak previews, and early access to initiative activities:
>
>
>
>
>
>      http://twitter.com/immersive
>
>
>
>
>
> Recent Inside Scoop tweets:
>
>
>
>
>
> Board of Directors: Approved final announcement for Immersive Education Days
> at University of Oregon on October 19 and 20.2:20 PM Sep 18th from web
>
>
>
> Wes, Aaron: Appearing on FM radio station at 7am ET to discuss Immersive
> Education & Immersive Education High School http://touchfm.org5:39 AM Sep
> 18th from web
>
>
>
> Jerome, Nick, Aaron, Rich: Finished Library Technology Working Group
> (LIB.TWG) meeting to set next steps for virtual library prototype.8:53 PM
> Sep 16th from web
>
>
>
> Steven, Aaron: Coordinating Mixed Reality systems to be shipped from
> Singapore to Boston for Rocket World educators http://tr.im/xSOT12:21 PM Sep
> 16th from web
>
>
>
> Wes, Aaron: Preparing for FM radio show interview about Immersive Education
> High School this Friday morning http://ImmersiveEducation.org12:20 PM Sep
> 16th from web
>
>
>
> Aake, Ilja, Miika, Aaron: Coordinating Immersive Education Initiative's
> formal participation in European Union project.4:51 PM Sep 15th from web
>
>
>
> Jerome, Aaron: Finished meeting to discuss Library Technology Working Group
> "virtual library" model & prototype http://MediaGrid.org/groups4:40 PM Sep
> 15th from web
>
>
>
> Board of Directors: Final review of announcement for Immersive Education Day
> at University of Oregon on October 19 and 20.4:39 PM Sep 15th from web
>
>
>
> Chris, Nicholas, Nick, Aaron: Meeting to plan launch of the new Immersive
> Education website that will replace http://ImmersiveEducation.org7:29 PM Sep
> 11th from web
>
>
>
> Nick: Delivering "Exploring the Internet" course to Boston College students
> remotely, from the U. of Aizu in Japan, via Immersive Education.8:22 PM Sep
> 8th from web
>
>
>
> SNEAK PEEK: ROCKET WORLD OPENS TO PUBLIC ON MONDAY! READ THE DRAFT PRESS
> RELEASE TODAY AT http://tr.im/xSOT11:27 AM Sep 4th from web
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>             MORE INSIDE SCOOP AT: http://twitter.com/immersive
>
>
>
>
>
> The Immersive Education Initiative is a non-profit international
> collaboration
>
> of universities, colleges, research institutes, consortia and companies that
> are
>
> working together to define and develop open standards, best practices,
>
> platforms, and communities of support for virtual reality and game-based
>
> learning and training systems. Over a thousand faculty, researchers, staff,
>
> administrators and students are members of the Immersive Education
> Initiative,
>
> which is growing at the rate of approximately 2 new members every day.
>
> Membership is FREE and open to the global academic community.
>
>
>
>
>
> Immersive Education Initiative: http://ImmersiveEducation.org
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> INSIDE SCOOP:  Immersive Education Initiative TWITTER - track daily activity
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
>
>
>



--
Tony Mullen
Department of Computer Science, Tsuda College
2-1-1 Tsudamachi, Kodairashi
Tokyo 187-8577, Japan
Tel: +81-42-342-5482
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [croquet-user] iED community today (Monday) -- INSIDE SCOOP: Immersive Education Initiative TWITTER group - track daily activity - Week Ending September 25th 2009

Steve Wart
Hi Tony

I think the lists are automatically run, so you need to go to the web
site for any mailing list you want to be unsubscribed from.

Regarding the INSIDE SCOOP TWITTER UPDATES - I'd also rather not see
them posted to the mailing list. People who want to follow the
immersive education twitter stream can do so using a twitter client or
via the twitter web site.

Thanks
Steve

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 10:12 PM, Tony Mullen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please remove me from this mailing list.
>
> Best regards,
>
> T
Loading...