[croquet user] openGL callbacks to oop bad?

[croquet user] openGL callbacks to oop bad?

Paul Sheldon-2
I've read object oriented programming is impaired by having learned non oop
programming, so I might imagine a translation exercise from openGL callbacks
of
Maya PLE might be best left to a machine capable of extended design phase.

;-)

Apple had a neat video : "How to Create a Monster" wherein they advocated
extended design phase, but paradoxically or sarcastically they left it to
the end of
the course which taught coding first. In "A Beautiful Math" coexistance of
strategies
on the landscape makes for maximum utility in nonzero sum games. The
strategies
here are top down and bottom up.

I've started resumable download of Apple's introduction (will resume with
high
speed connection, now modem).

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/GraphicsImaging/Conceptual/OpenGL-
MacProgGuide/OpenGLProg_MacOSX.pdf

I suppose they have long introduction of cocoa oop. Edward Angel
"Interactive
Computer Graphics" wasn't an oop programming book. One might imagine a
pseudocode oop course in computer graphics given by Maya and VPRI to kids.

I'm brainstorming on this. David Deutsch displayed something called the
knowledge
paradox where an art critic from the future with a time machine advised an
artist to
copy his own work. Prediction of the future is not for a scientist who would
invent
the future; an attempt at integrating wall street with geek gift economy was
"The
best way to predict the future is to invent it" by Alan Kay. I have been
traumatized
by folks asking me to predict my future when in long graduate school, but
lately
someone told me to not "be the art critic from the future" teaching a 2 year
old how
to watercolor. I didn't like the other side of Deutsch's satire either
(playing with kids
is client centered therapy, yuch, a mind is a terrible thing to waste in
mere crowd
control).

So, I am very curious about the kids art interface to symbolic reasoning off
wall
street...

Whew.

Re: [croquet user] openGL callbacks to oop bad?

Bert Freudenberg
Could you rephrase your question in English? Also, whatever mail
agent you use, it's inserting weird line breaks making the text even
more incomprehensible.

- Bert -