decompiling methods from the simulator?

ccrraaiigg

Hi--

     Has anyone written something to decompile CompiledMethods from the
simulator? I thought I had, but I can't find it. If you have, please let
me know by email; sometimes long intervals pass before I catch up on
this list.

     thanks!

-C

--
Craig Latta
www.netjam.org
+1 415 260 2770

Re: decompiling methods from the simulator?

Eliot Miranda-2

Hi Craig,

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 11:57 AM, Craig Latta <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi--

    Has anyone written something to decompile CompiledMethods from the
simulator? I thought I had, but I can't find it. If you have, please let
me know by email; sometimes long intervals pass before I catch up on
this list.

the only thing I'm aware of in the simulator is CogVMSimulator>>#symbolicMethod: & InterpreterSimulator>>#symbolic:at:inMethod:. These are in Cog and I think something based on #symbolic:at:inMethod: is in the main line VMMaker.

HTH
Eliot

    thanks!

-C