do you have a preference for this?

Mariano Martinez Peck
(ConfigurationOfCoolBrowser project version: '1.0')
    load: {'Example-Tests' . 'Example-AddOnTests'}.

or

(ConfigurationOfCoolBrowser project version: '1.0')
    load: #('Example-Tests' 'Example-AddOnTests').

Notice in the first case we use {} and . (point)   and in the second one we use # and ()

I ask because Gemstone may become different...I have no idea.

Thanks

Mariano

Re: do you have a preference for this?

Dale Henrichs
I prefer the literal array #() instead of the Array constructor {}.

GemStone supports the {} construct, but not all dialects of Smalltalk
support {}, so #() is more portable ... I have tried to eliminate the
use of {} from the Metacello code base, but I'm sure that there are a
handful places where it is still used.

I still imagine that someday the number of platforms that support
Monticello (and by extension Metacello) will grow, so I want to stay as
portable as possible....For example I hope to work with Jan Vrany
porting Monticello to Smalltalk/X at The ESUG Camp Smalltalk:)

Dale