dot net bridge, COM, encoding questions

vaidasd
Hello,
I have non - unicode COM server. When I send string with Character
value: 224 to .NET bridge, bridge stops responding. When com server
function returns string with character having same code, squeak gets
character with code 196. We use lithuanian locale in windows, squeak
3.8.
Thank you,
--
Vaidotas Didžbalis

Re: dot net bridge, COM, encoding questions

vaidasd
Just checked: conversion problem occurs only when using sockets
bridge. In Dll I can send/receive characters unchanged. But I'm having
problems with dll itself: it on my windows 2k box I receive exception
when using it, interestengly, it works when I boot windows 2000 in
safe mode with network support. On deployment site I see the same
error. Though Valdas (Bucinskas) says it works for him on XP.
Vaidotas

--
Vaidotas Didžbalis