dot

Sholom Eisenstat-2
        Dots

Can someone please explain 'dot'?

What's the theory of 'dot'?

How can we change the position of 'dot' so that 'move toward dot' is not movement toward top left of world?

Sholom Eisenstat

Sholom Eisenstat

Re: dot

Arvind Grover
dot is just a placeholder. you want to replace it with something much more interesting. i.e. i have two objects, a mouse and a plate with cheese on it. i have a test that says:

TEST mouse overlaps cheeseplate
YES cheeseplate look like emptyplate (used to say "look like dot")
NO

from the emptyplate's handles, i click on the brown, rectangle one which gives me a tile that i can put over top of "dot"

make sense?