driving me crazy

1 message Options

driving me crazy

Howard Stearns
Am I crazy, or is #driveStep being sent over the wire pretty much as
often as possible? Is that what we want?

CroquetParticipant>>step => CroquetHarness>>step =>
TAvatarUser>>updateUser => replica future driveStep.

PLUS....

CroquetHarness>>renderWorld => TAvatarUser>>driveStep => replica
future driveStep.

The only replicated implementation of #driveStep does #stillAlive,
#drive, and #fall.
I don't get why the latter two aren't done done with a completely on-
island temporal loop (no network traffic), and the #stillAlive
futureSent from the TAvatarUser like once a second or so.

And what does TAvatarUser>>updateUser accomplish at all?

What am I missing?