eToys article on Linux.com

Milan Zimmermann-2
Linux.com published Joe Barr's great introductory article about eToys. While
the article concentrates on OLPC, it also provides instructions how to
download and install eToys for users who do not own OLPC.

The second part is devoted to a detail description of how to create a new
project and where to get help (Suggests Squeak Beginners list, I would say
[hidden email], or [hidden email] may be a good Cc option).

Article is at

http://www.linux.com/articles/130014?

Re: eToys article on Linux.com

Milan Zimmermann-2
If there is an interest to publish link to Joe Barr's eToys article on Squeak
Weekly, please let me know, I can provide wording and the compulsory image,

Milan