early access 1.0-beta.28-ea.5 available

Dale Henrichs
I think the symbolic version implementation is solid, the toolbox api
is stabilizing and I am improving the Help Browser-based documentation
for Metacello.

This would be a good version to look at and play with. If nothing
else, load this version, open up the Help Browser and read through the
API Documentation for Metacello ... it is not complete, but I'm
interested in feedback on the recommended Development Process and
scripts. Also I think it is a good idea if you try out the validator
on configurations that you manage:

  (MetacelloToolBox validateConfiguration: 'ConfigurationOfXXX')
inspect.

Don't make any changes to your configurations based on the validation
results, but let me know if you are have questions about the issues
that show up. I'm still working on additional documentation for the
validation results, but most of the issues should be self-
explanatory:)

To load:

  Gofer new
        gemsource: 'metacello';
        package: 'ConfigurationOfMetacello';
        load.

  (ConfigurationOfMetacello project version: '1.0-beta.28-ea.5') load.

Highlights:

Zeroing in a Documented/Scripted development process for Metacello:

  DEVELOPMENT Process
        - load current version:
          (self project version: #stable) load: 'ALL'.
        - open new version for development:
                self createNewDevelopmentVersion
        - do development and periodically save mcz files and
          configuration until ready for release
                self saveModifiedPackagesAndConfiguration: '- fixed bug xyz'
        - update the the development version to match mcz file versions
                self updateToLatestPackageVersions
        - save configuration
                self saveConfiguration: commitMessage '- checkpoint configuration'

  RELEASE Process
        - mark development version as release:
                self releaseDevelopmentVersion: 'commit comment'

Updated Metacello API documentation for Help Browser and Metacello
Help loaded as part of  default group.

Change log:

- transferred tutorial lessons to ProfStef
- convert OB-Metacello to use MetacelloToolbox API
- validate configuration before saving
- portable copyClass for toolbox
- use #notDefined when a symbolicVersion is not defined ... that
  way you can define a symbolic version for #common and "undefine"
  the symbolic version for #pharo
- allow a symbolicVersion to reference another symbolic version ...
  do loop detection etc...improved
- add auto-generated Metacello method and class based Help
  Browser entries
- add ability to exclude validation issues (moral equivalent of
  expected failure in SUnit)
- fine tune recommended development process
- update comments for api documentation
- help browser documentation loaded as part of default
  group (for Pharo....for now)

Re: early access 1.0-beta.28-ea.5 available

Alexandre Bergel-5
The toolbox is really cool!

Cheers,
Alexandre