embed app (master) morph-beyond Wonderland

1 message Options

embed app (master) morph-beyond Wonderland

Paul Sheldon-2
I would really like to invent illustrations of stuff like textbook
writers do. Every time I solve a problem, I'm sort of inventing and that
alone is exciting.

Well, I've invented a humdinger of an illustration, at least for me,
maybe for you all.

On reading (in thesis) squeak has built in midi playing capabilities
with some tone generators, I dragged a midi onto scratch.

I initially chose the midi, stormyweather, since it has been raining and
thundering here.

A morph (not mork, from morphic mind you) appeared to play the tune. The
oboe tones, even to drums, sounded terrible, but it would play through
quicktime if asked nicely with a cryptic button that said <>.

There weren't that many instruments (because they hadn't been sculpted?).

Well, I started getting curious and put on a fully tracked startrekII
midi channeled it through quicktime and played it on scratch. Yea,
space, the moral equivalent of war, William James, vs. the
noninterference directive.

Nah, be prepared for a friendly alien invasion.

I fired up embed app (master) morph and tried to drag into a virtual
world just as I had done pictures with an error because the world was
expecting a drag to deliver a picture.

But then, I looked on the options riding on the bottom of world window
choices that Apple calls a dock and
there was a new item I hadn't noticed there in this special world of
embedded aps...
projects!
Clicking on it, I found windows accesible off-world in my world,
including scratch!

Beyond Wonderland, Croquet collaboration!

Oh!

Ahead warp 2 mister Sulu or Stargate SG 1 incoming!

I modified the app in the wrong place, I colored it green. Missed the
ap, colored something of a border, but I coded!