classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

error with pool dictionary names in FSAuthorizerRole

GLASS mailing list
Hi -

I am upgrading from 3.2.13 to 3.2.15, on the Mac.  When installing my application code Metacello successfully fetches all packages.  When starting the atomic load I get an error in FSAuthorizerRole>>poolDictionaryNames that I'm not sure how to resolve.  I've attached the stack.

In the #do: in that method the value for #each when the error occurs is

aSymbolDictionary( #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3, #'FCGI_REQUEST_COMPLETE'->0, #'FCGI_LISTENSOCK_FILENO'->0, #'FCGI_FILTER'->3, #'FCGI_AUTHORIZER'->2, #'FCGI_STDOUT'->6, #'FCGI_PARAMS'->4, #'FCGI_KEEP_CONN'->1, #'FCGI_END_REQUEST'->3, #'FCGI_ABORT_REQUEST'->2, #'FCGIConstants'->nil, #'FCGI_STDIN'->5, #'FCGI_OVERLOADED'->2, #'FCGI_HEADER_LEN'->8, #'FCGI_DATA'->8, #'FCGI_VERSION_1'->1, #'FCGI_STDERR'->7, #'FCGI_NULL_REQUEST_ID'->0, #'FCGI_GET_VALUES_RESULT'->10, #'FCGI_CANT_MPX_CONN'->1, #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11, #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1, #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11, #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9, #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1)

Loading my application code reloads Seaside and then my application code.    It seems like for the class FSRole and subclasses the poolDictionaries are wrong.  When using tODE to navigate to them in both the 3.2.13 and 3.2.15 stone I get an 2904 error dialog claiming that a CharacterCollection was expected.  The SymbolDictionary I pasted is the only value in the poolDictionary array for those classes.  

Any tips on resetting the values of the poolDictionaries to the expected values?

Thanks

Paul

pad-error-20160526.txt (6K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: error with pool dictionary names in FSAuthorizerRole

GLASS mailing list
Paul,

I'm looking into this, but I am curious how you are doing the upgrade. Are you using $Gs_HOME/bin/upgradeStone or have you rolled your own upgrade script?

Dale
On 05/26/2016 08:02 AM, PAUL DEBRUICKER via Glass wrote:
Hi - 

I am upgrading from 3.2.13 to 3.2.15, on the Mac.  When installing my application code Metacello successfully fetches all packages.  When starting the atomic load I get an error in FSAuthorizerRole>>poolDictionaryNames that I'm not sure how to resolve.  I've attached the stack.

aSymbolDictionary( #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3, #'FCGI_REQUEST_COMPLETE'->0, #'FCGI_LISTENSOCK_FILENO'->0, #'FCGI_FILTER'->3, #'FCGI_AUTHORIZER'->2, #'FCGI_STDOUT'->6, #'FCGI_PARAMS'->4, #'FCGI_KEEP_CONN'->1, #'FCGI_END_REQUEST'->3, #'FCGI_ABORT_REQUEST'->2, #'FCGIConstants'->nil, #'FCGI_STDIN'->5, #'FCGI_OVERLOADED'->2, #'FCGI_HEADER_LEN'->8, #'FCGI_DATA'->8, #'FCGI_VERSION_1'->1, #'FCGI_STDERR'->7, #'FCGI_NULL_REQUEST_ID'->0, #'FCGI_GET_VALUES_RESULT'->10, #'FCGI_CANT_MPX_CONN'->1, #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11, #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1, #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11, #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9, #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1)

Loading my application code reloads Seaside and then my application code.    It seems like for the class FSRole and subclasses the poolDictionaries are wrong.  When using tODE to navigate to them in both the 3.2.13 and 3.2.15 stone I get an 2904 error dialog claiming that a CharacterCollection was expected.  The SymbolDictionary I pasted is the only value in the poolDictionary array for those classes.  

Any tips on resetting the values of the poolDictionaries to the expected values? 

Thanks

Paul

Reply | Threaded
|

GLASS mailing list
Never mind ... I have been working recently on Issue #112[1] for GsDevKit_home and I just happened to start working on Seaside upgrades a couple of days ago, and I did do a Seaside upgrade from 3.2.9 to 3.2.15 and sure enough I hit the same issue ... in my case the error didn't show up until I actually touched the class to in the tODE browser, but I get the same error message so I should be able to figure things out from here ...

... I guess I am still curious as to what upgrade process you are using...

Dale

[1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/issues/112

On 05/26/2016 09:56 AM, Dale Henrichs wrote:
Paul,

I'm looking into this, but I am curious how you are doing the upgrade. Are you using $Gs_HOME/bin/upgradeStone or have you rolled your own upgrade script?

Dale
Hi - 

I am upgrading from 3.2.13 to 3.2.15, on the Mac.  When installing my application code Metacello successfully fetches all packages.  When starting the atomic load I get an error in FSAuthorizerRole>>poolDictionaryNames that I'm not sure how to resolve.  I've attached the stack.

Loading my application code reloads Seaside and then my application code.    It seems like for the class FSRole and subclasses the poolDictionaries are wrong.  When using tODE to navigate to them in both the 3.2.13 and 3.2.15 stone I get an 2904 error dialog claiming that a CharacterCollection was expected.  The SymbolDictionary I pasted is the only value in the poolDictionary array for those classes.  

Thanks

Paul

Reply | Threaded
|

GLASS mailing list
Paul, can you confirm that you are seeing the same thing that I'm seeing. Below is an inspector on the symbol dictionary in 3.2.15 and note that the name is `nil`. In 3.2.9, the name is FCGIConstants and _this_ is the source of the problem ... I'll start tracking it down ....

Dale

.                -> aSymbolDictionary( #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11, #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1, #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11, #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9, #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1, #'F...
..               -> anArray( aSymbolDictionary( #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11, #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1, #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11, #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9, #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST...
(class)@         -> SymbolDictionary
(oop)@           -> 283968001
(committed)@     -> true
(notTranlogged)@ -> false
(name)@          -> nil
1@               -> #'FCGI_ABORT_REQUEST'->2
2@               -> #'FCGI_AUTHORIZER'->2
3@               -> #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1
4@               -> #'FCGI_CANT_MPX_CONN'->1
5@               -> #'FCGI_DATA'->8
6@               -> #'FCGI_END_REQUEST'->3
7@               -> #'FCGI_FILTER'->3
8@               -> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9
9@               -> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES_RESULT'->10
10@              -> #'FCGI_HEADER_LEN'->8
11@              -> #'FCGI_KEEP_CONN'->1
12@              -> #'FCGI_LISTENSOCK_FILENO'->0
13@              -> #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11
14@              -> #'FCGI_NULL_REQUEST_ID'->0
15@              -> #'FCGI_OVERLOADED'->2
16@              -> #'FCGI_PARAMS'->4
17@              -> #'FCGI_REQUEST_COMPLETE'->0
18@              -> #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1
19@              -> #'FCGI_STDERR'->7
20@              -> #'FCGI_STDIN'->5
21@              -> #'FCGI_STDOUT'->6
22@              -> #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3
23@              -> #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11
24@              -> #'FCGI_VERSION_1'->1
25@              -> #'FCGIConstants'->nil

On 05/26/2016 10:02 AM, Dale Henrichs wrote:
Never mind ... I have been working recently on Issue #112[1] for GsDevKit_home and I just happened to start working on Seaside upgrades a couple of days ago, and I did do a Seaside upgrade from 3.2.9 to 3.2.15 and sure enough I hit the same issue ... in my case the error didn't show up until I actually touched the class to in the tODE browser, but I get the same error message so I should be able to figure things out from here ...

Dale

Paul,

Dale
Hi - 

Thanks

Paul

Reply | Threaded
|

Paul DeBruicker
In reply to this post by GLASS mailing list
Hi Dale,

I did

upgradeStone myOldStone myNewStone 3.2.15

And then loaded the ConfigurationOfMyProject and ran a modified version of the script Mariano posted here

http://forum.world.st/Re-Cannot-load-Seaside-anymore-in-a-just-migrated-GemStone-WAS-Re-Glass-Zinc-2-4-3-on-Gemstone-tp4855877p4886294.html

to upgrade.

Paul

GLASS mailing list wrote
Never mind ... I have been working recently on Issue #112[1] for
GsDevKit_home and I just happened to start working on Seaside upgrades a
couple of days ago, and I did do a Seaside upgrade from 3.2.9 to 3.2.15
and sure enough I hit the same issue ... in my case the error didn't
show up until I actually touched the class to in the tODE browser, but I
get the same error message so I should be able to figure things out from
here ...

Dale

> Paul,
>
> I'm looking into this, but I am curious how you are doing the upgrade.
> Are you using $Gs_HOME/bin/upgradeStone or have you rolled your own
> upgrade script?
>
> Dale
> On 05/26/2016 08:02 AM, PAUL DEBRUICKER via Glass wrote:
>> Hi -
>>
>> I am upgrading from 3.2.13 to 3.2.15, on the Mac.  When installing my application code Metacello successfully fetches all packages.  When starting the atomic load I get an error in FSAuthorizerRole>>poolDictionaryNames that I'm not sure how to resolve.  I've attached the stack.
>>
>> In the #do: in that method the value for #each when the error occurs is
>>
>> aSymbolDictionary( #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3, #'FCGI_REQUEST_COMPLETE'->0, #'FCGI_LISTENSOCK_FILENO'->0, #'FCGI_FILTER'->3, #'FCGI_AUTHORIZER'->2, #'FCGI_STDOUT'->6, #'FCGI_PARAMS'->4, #'FCGI_KEEP_CONN'->1, #'FCGI_END_REQUEST'->3, #'FCGI_ABORT_REQUEST'->2, #'FCGIConstants'->nil, #'FCGI_STDIN'->5, #'FCGI_OVERLOADED'->2, #'FCGI_HEADER_LEN'->8, #'FCGI_DATA'->8, #'FCGI_VERSION_1'->1, #'FCGI_STDERR'->7, #'FCGI_NULL_REQUEST_ID'->0, #'FCGI_GET_VALUES_RESULT'->10, #'FCGI_CANT_MPX_CONN'->1, #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11, #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1, #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11, #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9, #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1)
>>
>>
>> Loading my application code reloads Seaside and then my application code.    It seems like for the class FSRole and subclasses the poolDictionaries are wrong.  When using tODE to navigate to them in both the 3.2.13 and 3.2.15 stone I get an 2904 error dialog claiming that a CharacterCollection was expected.  The SymbolDictionary I pasted is the only value in the poolDictionary array for those classes.
>>
>>
>> Any tips on resetting the values of the poolDictionaries to the expected values?
>>
>>
>>   Thanks
>>
>>
>> Paul
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Glass mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.gemtalksystems.com/mailman/listinfo/glass
>

Reply | Threaded
|

Paul DeBruicker
In reply to this post by GLASS mailing list
Hi Dale,

Looks the same to me.  See below:

Paul

Inspect FSRole class(Class)>>_ogDefinitionInContext:className:superClassName: @61 line 68anArray( aSymbolDictionary( #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3, #'FCGI_REQUEST_COMPLETE'->0, #'FCGI_LISTENSOCK_FILENO'->0, #'FCGI_FILTER'->3, #'FCGI_AUTHORIZER'->2, #'FCGI_STDOUT'->6, #'FCGI_PARAMS'->4, #'FCGI_KEEP_CONN'->1, #'FCGI_END_REQUEST'->3, #'FCGI_ABORT_REQUEST'->2, #'FCGIConstants'->nil, #'FCGI_STDIN'->5, #'FCGI_OVERLOADED'->2, #'FCGI_HEADER_LEN'->8, #'FCGI_DATA'->8, #'FCGI_VERSION_1'->1, #'FCGI_STDERR'->7, #'FCGI_NULL_REQUEST_ID'->0, #'FCGI_GET_VALUES_RESULT'->10, #'FCGI_CANT_MPX_CONN'->1, #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11, #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1, #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11, #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9, #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1))/aSymbolDictionary( #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3, #'FCGI_REQUEST_COMPLETE'->0, #'FCGI_LISTENSOCK_FILENO'->0, #'FCGI_FILTER'->3, #'FCGI_AUTHORIZER'->2, #'FCGI_STDOUT'->6, #'FCGI_PARAMS'->4, #'FCGI_KEEP_CONN'->1, #'FCGI_END_REQUEST'->3, #'FCGI_ABORT_REQUEST'->2, #'FCGIConstants'->nil, #'FCGI_STDIN'->5, #'FCGI_OVERLOADED'->2, #'FCGI_HEADER_LEN'->8, #'FCGI_DATA'->8, #'FCGI_VERSION_1'->1, #'FCGI_STDERR'->7, #'FCGI_NULL_REQUEST_ID'->0, #'FCGI_GET_VALUES_RESULT'->10, #'FCGI_CANT_MPX_CONN'->1, #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11, #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1, #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11, #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9, #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1)/
--------------------
.                -> aSymbolDictionary( #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3, #'FCGI_REQUEST_COMPLETE'->0, #'FCGI_LISTENSOCK_FILENO'->0, #'FCGI_FILTER'->3, #'FCGI_AUTHORIZER'...
..               -> anArray( aSymbolDictionary( #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3, #'FCGI_REQUEST_COMPLETE'->0, #'FCGI_LISTENSOCK_FILENO'->0, #'FCGI_FILTER'->3, #'FCGI_AU...
(class)@         -> SymbolDictionary
(oop)@           -> 183965441
(committed)@     -> true
(notTranlogged)@ -> nil
(name)@          -> nil
1@               -> #'FCGI_ABORT_REQUEST'->2
2@               -> #'FCGI_AUTHORIZER'->2
3@               -> #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1
4@               -> #'FCGI_CANT_MPX_CONN'->1
5@               -> #'FCGI_DATA'->8
6@               -> #'FCGI_END_REQUEST'->3
7@               -> #'FCGI_FILTER'->3
8@               -> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9
9@               -> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES_RESULT'->10
10@              -> #'FCGI_HEADER_LEN'->8
11@              -> #'FCGI_KEEP_CONN'->1
12@              -> #'FCGI_LISTENSOCK_FILENO'->0
13@              -> #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11
14@              -> #'FCGI_NULL_REQUEST_ID'->0
15@              -> #'FCGI_OVERLOADED'->2
16@              -> #'FCGI_PARAMS'->4
17@              -> #'FCGI_REQUEST_COMPLETE'->0
18@              -> #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1
19@              -> #'FCGI_STDERR'->7
20@              -> #'FCGI_STDIN'->5
21@              -> #'FCGI_STDOUT'->6
22@              -> #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3
23@              -> #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11
24@              -> #'FCGI_VERSION_1'->1
25@              -> #'FCGIConstants'->nil

GLASS mailing list wrote
Paul, can you confirm that you are seeing the same thing that I'm
seeing. Below is an inspector on the symbol dictionary in 3.2.15 and
note that the name is `nil`. In 3.2.9, the name is FCGIConstants and
_this_ is the source of the problem ... I'll start tracking it down ....

Dale

.                -> aSymbolDictionary( #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11,
#'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1, #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11, #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9,
#'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1, #'F...
..               -> anArray( aSymbolDictionary(
#'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11, #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1, #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11,
#'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9, #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST...
(class)@         -> SymbolDictionary
(oop)@           -> 283968001
(committed)@     -> true
(notTranlogged)@ -> false
(name)@          -> nil
1@               -> #'FCGI_ABORT_REQUEST'->2
2@               -> #'FCGI_AUTHORIZER'->2
3@               -> #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1
4@               -> #'FCGI_CANT_MPX_CONN'->1
5@               -> #'FCGI_DATA'->8
6@               -> #'FCGI_END_REQUEST'->3
7@               -> #'FCGI_FILTER'->3
8@               -> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9
9@               -> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES_RESULT'->10
10@              -> #'FCGI_HEADER_LEN'->8
11@              -> #'FCGI_KEEP_CONN'->1
12@              -> #'FCGI_LISTENSOCK_FILENO'->0
13@              -> #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11
14@              -> #'FCGI_NULL_REQUEST_ID'->0
15@              -> #'FCGI_OVERLOADED'->2
16@              -> #'FCGI_PARAMS'->4
17@              -> #'FCGI_REQUEST_COMPLETE'->0
18@              -> #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1
19@              -> #'FCGI_STDERR'->7
20@              -> #'FCGI_STDIN'->5
21@              -> #'FCGI_STDOUT'->6
22@              -> #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3
23@              -> #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11
24@              -> #'FCGI_VERSION_1'->1
25@              -> #'FCGIConstants'->nil

On 05/26/2016 10:02 AM, Dale Henrichs wrote:
> Never mind ... I have been working recently on Issue #112[1] for
> GsDevKit_home and I just happened to start working on Seaside upgrades
> a couple of days ago, and I did do a Seaside upgrade from 3.2.9 to
> 3.2.15 and sure enough I hit the same issue ... in my case the error
> didn't show up until I actually touched the class to in the tODE
> browser, but I get the same error message so I should be able to
> figure things out from here ...
>
> ... I guess I am still curious as to what upgrade process you are using...
>
> Dale
>
> [1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/issues/112
>
> On 05/26/2016 09:56 AM, Dale Henrichs wrote:
>> Paul,
>>
>> I'm looking into this, but I am curious how you are doing the
>> upgrade. Are you using $Gs_HOME/bin/upgradeStone or have you rolled
>> your own upgrade script?
>>
>> Dale
>> On 05/26/2016 08:02 AM, PAUL DEBRUICKER via Glass wrote:
>>> Hi -
>>>
>>> I am upgrading from 3.2.13 to 3.2.15, on the Mac.  When installing my application code Metacello successfully fetches all packages.  When starting the atomic load I get an error in FSAuthorizerRole>>poolDictionaryNames that I'm not sure how to resolve.  I've attached the stack.
>>>
>>> In the #do: in that method the value for #each when the error occurs is
>>>
>>> aSymbolDictionary( #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3, #'FCGI_REQUEST_COMPLETE'->0, #'FCGI_LISTENSOCK_FILENO'->0, #'FCGI_FILTER'->3, #'FCGI_AUTHORIZER'->2, #'FCGI_STDOUT'->6, #'FCGI_PARAMS'->4, #'FCGI_KEEP_CONN'->1, #'FCGI_END_REQUEST'->3, #'FCGI_ABORT_REQUEST'->2, #'FCGIConstants'->nil, #'FCGI_STDIN'->5, #'FCGI_OVERLOADED'->2, #'FCGI_HEADER_LEN'->8, #'FCGI_DATA'->8, #'FCGI_VERSION_1'->1, #'FCGI_STDERR'->7, #'FCGI_NULL_REQUEST_ID'->0, #'FCGI_GET_VALUES_RESULT'->10, #'FCGI_CANT_MPX_CONN'->1, #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11, #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1, #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11, #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9, #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1)
>>>
>>>
>>> Loading my application code reloads Seaside and then my application code.    It seems like for the class FSRole and subclasses the poolDictionaries are wrong.  When using tODE to navigate to them in both the 3.2.13 and 3.2.15 stone I get an 2904 error dialog claiming that a CharacterCollection was expected.  The SymbolDictionary I pasted is the only value in the poolDictionary array for those classes.
>>>
>>>
>>> Any tips on resetting the values of the poolDictionaries to the expected values?
>>>
>>>
>>>   Thanks
>>>
>>>
>>> Paul
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Glass mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://lists.gemtalksystems.com/mailman/listinfo/glass
>>
>

Reply | Threaded
|

GLASS mailing list
In reply to this post by Paul DeBruicker
Okay cool ... part of the upgrade I'm work is to incorporate Mariano's
suggestion into upgradeStone ...

Dale

On 05/26/2016 10:06 AM, Paul DeBruicker via Glass wrote:

> Hi Dale,
>
> I did
>
> upgradeStone myOldStone myNewStone 3.2.15
>
>
> And then loaded the ConfigurationOfMyProject and ran a modified version of
> the script Mariano posted here
>
>
> http://forum.world.st/Re-Cannot-load-Seaside-anymore-in-a-just-migrated-GemStone-WAS-Re-Glass-Zinc-2-4-3-on-Gemstone-tp4855877p4886294.html
>
>
>
> to upgrade.
>
> Paul
>
>
>
> GLASS mailing list wrote
>> Never mind ... I have been working recently on Issue #112[1] for
>> GsDevKit_home and I just happened to start working on Seaside upgrades a
>> couple of days ago, and I did do a Seaside upgrade from 3.2.9 to 3.2.15
>> and sure enough I hit the same issue ... in my case the error didn't
>> show up until I actually touched the class to in the tODE browser, but I
>> get the same error message so I should be able to figure things out from
>> here ...
>>
>> ... I guess I am still curious as to what upgrade process you are using...
>>
>> Dale
>>
>> [1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/issues/112
>>
>> On 05/26/2016 09:56 AM, Dale Henrichs wrote:
>>> Paul,
>>>
>>> I'm looking into this, but I am curious how you are doing the upgrade.
>>> Are you using $Gs_HOME/bin/upgradeStone or have you rolled your own
>>> upgrade script?
>>>
>>> Dale
>>> On 05/26/2016 08:02 AM, PAUL DEBRUICKER via Glass wrote:
>>>> Hi -
>>>>
>>>> I am upgrading from 3.2.13 to 3.2.15, on the Mac.  When installing my
>>>> application code Metacello successfully fetches all packages.  When
>>>> starting the atomic load I get an error in
>>>> FSAuthorizerRole>>poolDictionaryNames that I'm not sure how to resolve.
>>>> I've attached the stack.
>>>>
>>>> In the #do: in that method the value for #each when the error occurs is
>>>>
>>>> aSymbolDictionary( #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3, #'FCGI_REQUEST_COMPLETE'->0,
>>>> #'FCGI_LISTENSOCK_FILENO'->0, #'FCGI_FILTER'->3, #'FCGI_AUTHORIZER'->2,
>>>> #'FCGI_STDOUT'->6, #'FCGI_PARAMS'->4, #'FCGI_KEEP_CONN'->1,
>>>> #'FCGI_END_REQUEST'->3, #'FCGI_ABORT_REQUEST'->2, #'FCGIConstants'->nil,
>>>> #'FCGI_STDIN'->5, #'FCGI_OVERLOADED'->2, #'FCGI_HEADER_LEN'->8,
>>>> #'FCGI_DATA'->8, #'FCGI_VERSION_1'->1, #'FCGI_STDERR'->7,
>>>> #'FCGI_NULL_REQUEST_ID'->0, #'FCGI_GET_VALUES_RESULT'->10,
>>>> #'FCGI_CANT_MPX_CONN'->1, #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11,
>>>> #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1, #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11, #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9,
>>>> #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Loading my application code reloads Seaside and then my application
>>>> code.    It seems like for the class FSRole and subclasses the
>>>> poolDictionaries are wrong.  When using tODE to navigate to them in both
>>>> the 3.2.13 and 3.2.15 stone I get an 2904 error dialog claiming that a
>>>> CharacterCollection was expected.  The SymbolDictionary I pasted is the
>>>> only value in the poolDictionary array for those classes.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Any tips on resetting the values of the poolDictionaries to the expected
>>>> values?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>    Thanks
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Paul
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Glass mailing list
>>>>
>> Glass@.gemtalksystems
>>>> http://lists.gemtalksystems.com/mailman/listinfo/glass
>>
>> Glass mailing list
>> Glass@.gemtalksystems
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://forum.world.st/error-with-pool-dictionary-names-in-FSAuthorizerRole-tp4897566p4897603.html
> Sent from the GLASS mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> Glass mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.gemtalksystems.com/mailman/listinfo/glass

Reply | Threaded
|

GLASS mailing list
In reply to this post by Paul DeBruicker
Good ... I'll let you know what I find out ...

Dale

On 05/26/2016 10:14 AM, Paul DeBruicker via Glass wrote:

> Hi Dale,
>
>
> Looks the same to me.  See below:
>
>
>
> Paul
>
>
>
>
> Inspect FSRole
> class(Class)>>_ogDefinitionInContext:className:superClassName: @61 line
> 68anArray( aSymbolDictionary( #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3,
> #'FCGI_REQUEST_COMPLETE'->0, #'FCGI_LISTENSOCK_FILENO'->0,
> #'FCGI_FILTER'->3, #'FCGI_AUTHORIZER'->2, #'FCGI_STDOUT'->6,
> #'FCGI_PARAMS'->4, #'FCGI_KEEP_CONN'->1, #'FCGI_END_REQUEST'->3,
> #'FCGI_ABORT_REQUEST'->2, #'FCGIConstants'->nil, #'FCGI_STDIN'->5,
> #'FCGI_OVERLOADED'->2, #'FCGI_HEADER_LEN'->8, #'FCGI_DATA'->8,
> #'FCGI_VERSION_1'->1, #'FCGI_STDERR'->7, #'FCGI_NULL_REQUEST_ID'->0,
> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES_RESULT'->10, #'FCGI_CANT_MPX_CONN'->1,
> #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11, #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1, #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11,
> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9, #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1))/aSymbolDictionary(
> #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3, #'FCGI_REQUEST_COMPLETE'->0,
> #'FCGI_LISTENSOCK_FILENO'->0, #'FCGI_FILTER'->3, #'FCGI_AUTHORIZER'->2,
> #'FCGI_STDOUT'->6, #'FCGI_PARAMS'->4, #'FCGI_KEEP_CONN'->1,
> #'FCGI_END_REQUEST'->3, #'FCGI_ABORT_REQUEST'->2, #'FCGIConstants'->nil,
> #'FCGI_STDIN'->5, #'FCGI_OVERLOADED'->2, #'FCGI_HEADER_LEN'->8,
> #'FCGI_DATA'->8, #'FCGI_VERSION_1'->1, #'FCGI_STDERR'->7,
> #'FCGI_NULL_REQUEST_ID'->0, #'FCGI_GET_VALUES_RESULT'->10,
> #'FCGI_CANT_MPX_CONN'->1, #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11, #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1,
> #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11, #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9, #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1)/
> --------------------
> .                -> aSymbolDictionary( #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3,
> #'FCGI_FILTER'->3, #'FCGI_AUTHORIZER'...
> ..               -> anArray( aSymbolDictionary( #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3,
> #'FCGI_FILTER'->3, #'FCGI_AU...
> (class)@         -> SymbolDictionary
> (oop)@           -> 183965441
> (committed)@     -> true
> (notTranlogged)@ -> nil
> (name)@          -> nil
> 1@               -> #'FCGI_ABORT_REQUEST'->2
> 2@               -> #'FCGI_AUTHORIZER'->2
> 3@               -> #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1
> 4@               -> #'FCGI_CANT_MPX_CONN'->1
> 5@               -> #'FCGI_DATA'->8
> 6@               -> #'FCGI_END_REQUEST'->3
> 7@               -> #'FCGI_FILTER'->3
> 8@               -> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9
> 9@               -> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES_RESULT'->10
> 10@              -> #'FCGI_HEADER_LEN'->8
> 11@              -> #'FCGI_KEEP_CONN'->1
> 12@              -> #'FCGI_LISTENSOCK_FILENO'->0
> 13@              -> #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11
> 14@              -> #'FCGI_NULL_REQUEST_ID'->0
> 15@              -> #'FCGI_OVERLOADED'->2
> 16@              -> #'FCGI_PARAMS'->4
> 17@              -> #'FCGI_REQUEST_COMPLETE'->0
> 18@              -> #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1
> 19@              -> #'FCGI_STDERR'->7
> 20@              -> #'FCGI_STDIN'->5
> 21@              -> #'FCGI_STDOUT'->6
> 22@              -> #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3
> 23@              -> #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11
> 24@              -> #'FCGI_VERSION_1'->1
> 25@              -> #'FCGIConstants'->nil
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> GLASS mailing list wrote
>> Paul, can you confirm that you are seeing the same thing that I'm
>> seeing. Below is an inspector on the symbol dictionary in 3.2.15 and
>> note that the name is `nil`. In 3.2.9, the name is FCGIConstants and
>> _this_ is the source of the problem ... I'll start tracking it down ....
>>
>> Dale
>>
>> .                -> aSymbolDictionary( #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11,
>> #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1, #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11, #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9,
>> #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1, #'F...
>> ..               -> anArray( aSymbolDictionary(
>> #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11, #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1, #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11,
>> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9, #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST...
>> (class)@         -> SymbolDictionary
>> (oop)@           -> 283968001
>> (committed)@     -> true
>> (notTranlogged)@ -> false
>> (name)@          -> nil
>> 1@               -> #'FCGI_ABORT_REQUEST'->2
>> 2@               -> #'FCGI_AUTHORIZER'->2
>> 3@               -> #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1
>> 4@               -> #'FCGI_CANT_MPX_CONN'->1
>> 5@               -> #'FCGI_DATA'->8
>> 6@               -> #'FCGI_END_REQUEST'->3
>> 7@               -> #'FCGI_FILTER'->3
>> 8@               -> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9
>> 9@               -> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES_RESULT'->10
>> 10@              -> #'FCGI_HEADER_LEN'->8
>> 11@              -> #'FCGI_KEEP_CONN'->1
>> 12@              -> #'FCGI_LISTENSOCK_FILENO'->0
>> 13@              -> #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11
>> 14@              -> #'FCGI_NULL_REQUEST_ID'->0
>> 15@              -> #'FCGI_OVERLOADED'->2
>> 16@              -> #'FCGI_PARAMS'->4
>> 17@              -> #'FCGI_REQUEST_COMPLETE'->0
>> 18@              -> #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1
>> 19@              -> #'FCGI_STDERR'->7
>> 20@              -> #'FCGI_STDIN'->5
>> 21@              -> #'FCGI_STDOUT'->6
>> 22@              -> #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3
>> 23@              -> #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11
>> 24@              -> #'FCGI_VERSION_1'->1
>> 25@              -> #'FCGIConstants'->nil
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On 05/26/2016 10:02 AM, Dale Henrichs wrote:
>>> Never mind ... I have been working recently on Issue #112[1] for
>>> GsDevKit_home and I just happened to start working on Seaside upgrades
>>> a couple of days ago, and I did do a Seaside upgrade from 3.2.9 to
>>> 3.2.15 and sure enough I hit the same issue ... in my case the error
>>> didn't show up until I actually touched the class to in the tODE
>>> browser, but I get the same error message so I should be able to
>>> figure things out from here ...
>>>
>>> ... I guess I am still curious as to what upgrade process you are
>>> using...
>>>
>>> Dale
>>>
>>> [1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/issues/112
>>>
>>> On 05/26/2016 09:56 AM, Dale Henrichs wrote:
>>>> Paul,
>>>>
>>>> I'm looking into this, but I am curious how you are doing the
>>>> upgrade. Are you using $Gs_HOME/bin/upgradeStone or have you rolled
>>>> your own upgrade script?
>>>>
>>>> Dale
>>>> On 05/26/2016 08:02 AM, PAUL DEBRUICKER via Glass wrote:
>>>>> Hi -
>>>>>
>>>>> I am upgrading from 3.2.13 to 3.2.15, on the Mac.  When installing my
>>>>> application code Metacello successfully fetches all packages.  When
>>>>> starting the atomic load I get an error in
>>>>> FSAuthorizerRole>>poolDictionaryNames that I'm not sure how to resolve.
>>>>> I've attached the stack.
>>>>>
>>>>> In the #do: in that method the value for #each when the error occurs is
>>>>>
>>>>> aSymbolDictionary( #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3,
>>>>> #'FCGI_REQUEST_COMPLETE'->0, #'FCGI_LISTENSOCK_FILENO'->0,
>>>>> #'FCGI_FILTER'->3, #'FCGI_AUTHORIZER'->2, #'FCGI_STDOUT'->6,
>>>>> #'FCGI_PARAMS'->4, #'FCGI_KEEP_CONN'->1, #'FCGI_END_REQUEST'->3,
>>>>> #'FCGI_ABORT_REQUEST'->2, #'FCGIConstants'->nil, #'FCGI_STDIN'->5,
>>>>> #'FCGI_OVERLOADED'->2, #'FCGI_HEADER_LEN'->8, #'FCGI_DATA'->8,
>>>>> #'FCGI_VERSION_1'->1, #'FCGI_STDERR'->7, #'FCGI_NULL_REQUEST_ID'->0,
>>>>> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES_RESULT'->10, #'FCGI_CANT_MPX_CONN'->1,
>>>>> #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11, #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1, #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11,
>>>>> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9, #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Loading my application code reloads Seaside and then my application
>>>>> code.    It seems like for the class FSRole and subclasses the
>>>>> poolDictionaries are wrong.  When using tODE to navigate to them in
>>>>> both the 3.2.13 and 3.2.15 stone I get an 2904 error dialog claiming
>>>>> that a CharacterCollection was expected.  The SymbolDictionary I pasted
>>>>> is the only value in the poolDictionary array for those classes.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Any tips on resetting the values of the poolDictionaries to the
>>>>> expected values?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>    Thanks
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Paul
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> Glass mailing list
>>>>>
>> Glass@.gemtalksystems
>>>>> http://lists.gemtalksystems.com/mailman/listinfo/glass
>>
>> Glass mailing list
>> Glass@.gemtalksystems
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://forum.world.st/error-with-pool-dictionary-names-in-FSAuthorizerRole-tp4897566p4897604.html
> Sent from the GLASS mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> Glass mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.gemtalksystems.com/mailman/listinfo/glass

Reply | Threaded
|

GLASS mailing list
submitted issue[1] on this ...

[1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/issues/118

On 05/26/2016 12:16 PM, Dale Henrichs wrote:

> Good ... I'll let you know what I find out ...
>
> Dale
>
> On 05/26/2016 10:14 AM, Paul DeBruicker via Glass wrote:
>> Hi Dale,
>>
>>
>> Looks the same to me.  See below:
>>
>>
>>
>> Paul
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Inspect FSRole
>> class(Class)>>_ogDefinitionInContext:className:superClassName: @61 line
>> 68anArray( aSymbolDictionary( #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3,
>> #'FCGI_REQUEST_COMPLETE'->0, #'FCGI_LISTENSOCK_FILENO'->0,
>> #'FCGI_FILTER'->3, #'FCGI_AUTHORIZER'->2, #'FCGI_STDOUT'->6,
>> #'FCGI_PARAMS'->4, #'FCGI_KEEP_CONN'->1, #'FCGI_END_REQUEST'->3,
>> #'FCGI_ABORT_REQUEST'->2, #'FCGIConstants'->nil, #'FCGI_STDIN'->5,
>> #'FCGI_OVERLOADED'->2, #'FCGI_HEADER_LEN'->8, #'FCGI_DATA'->8,
>> #'FCGI_VERSION_1'->1, #'FCGI_STDERR'->7, #'FCGI_NULL_REQUEST_ID'->0,
>> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES_RESULT'->10, #'FCGI_CANT_MPX_CONN'->1,
>> #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11, #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1, #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11,
>> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9, #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1))/aSymbolDictionary(
>> #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3, #'FCGI_REQUEST_COMPLETE'->0,
>> #'FCGI_LISTENSOCK_FILENO'->0, #'FCGI_FILTER'->3, #'FCGI_AUTHORIZER'->2,
>> #'FCGI_STDOUT'->6, #'FCGI_PARAMS'->4, #'FCGI_KEEP_CONN'->1,
>> #'FCGI_END_REQUEST'->3, #'FCGI_ABORT_REQUEST'->2, #'FCGIConstants'->nil,
>> #'FCGI_STDIN'->5, #'FCGI_OVERLOADED'->2, #'FCGI_HEADER_LEN'->8,
>> #'FCGI_DATA'->8, #'FCGI_VERSION_1'->1, #'FCGI_STDERR'->7,
>> #'FCGI_NULL_REQUEST_ID'->0, #'FCGI_GET_VALUES_RESULT'->10,
>> #'FCGI_CANT_MPX_CONN'->1, #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11,
>> #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1,
>> #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11, #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9, #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1)/
>> --------------------
>> .                -> aSymbolDictionary( #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3,
>> #'FCGI_FILTER'->3, #'FCGI_AUTHORIZER'...
>> ..               -> anArray( aSymbolDictionary( #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3,
>> #'FCGI_FILTER'->3, #'FCGI_AU...
>> (class)@         -> SymbolDictionary
>> (oop)@           -> 183965441
>> (committed)@     -> true
>> (notTranlogged)@ -> nil
>> (name)@          -> nil
>> 1@               -> #'FCGI_ABORT_REQUEST'->2
>> 2@               -> #'FCGI_AUTHORIZER'->2
>> 3@               -> #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1
>> 4@               -> #'FCGI_CANT_MPX_CONN'->1
>> 5@               -> #'FCGI_DATA'->8
>> 6@               -> #'FCGI_END_REQUEST'->3
>> 7@               -> #'FCGI_FILTER'->3
>> 8@               -> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9
>> 9@               -> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES_RESULT'->10
>> 10@              -> #'FCGI_HEADER_LEN'->8
>> 11@              -> #'FCGI_KEEP_CONN'->1
>> 12@              -> #'FCGI_LISTENSOCK_FILENO'->0
>> 13@              -> #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11
>> 14@              -> #'FCGI_NULL_REQUEST_ID'->0
>> 15@              -> #'FCGI_OVERLOADED'->2
>> 16@              -> #'FCGI_PARAMS'->4
>> 17@              -> #'FCGI_REQUEST_COMPLETE'->0
>> 18@              -> #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1
>> 19@              -> #'FCGI_STDERR'->7
>> 20@              -> #'FCGI_STDIN'->5
>> 21@              -> #'FCGI_STDOUT'->6
>> 22@              -> #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3
>> 23@              -> #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11
>> 24@              -> #'FCGI_VERSION_1'->1
>> 25@              -> #'FCGIConstants'->nil
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> GLASS mailing list wrote
>>> Paul, can you confirm that you are seeing the same thing that I'm
>>> seeing. Below is an inspector on the symbol dictionary in 3.2.15 and
>>> note that the name is `nil`. In 3.2.9, the name is FCGIConstants and
>>> _this_ is the source of the problem ... I'll start tracking it down
>>> ....
>>>
>>> Dale
>>>
>>> .                -> aSymbolDictionary( #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11,
>>> #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1, #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11, #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9,
>>> #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1, #'F...
>>> ..               -> anArray( aSymbolDictionary(
>>> #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11, #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1, #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11,
>>> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9, #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST...
>>> (class)@         -> SymbolDictionary
>>> (oop)@           -> 283968001
>>> (committed)@     -> true
>>> (notTranlogged)@ -> false
>>> (name)@          -> nil
>>> 1@               -> #'FCGI_ABORT_REQUEST'->2
>>> 2@               -> #'FCGI_AUTHORIZER'->2
>>> 3@               -> #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1
>>> 4@               -> #'FCGI_CANT_MPX_CONN'->1
>>> 5@               -> #'FCGI_DATA'->8
>>> 6@               -> #'FCGI_END_REQUEST'->3
>>> 7@               -> #'FCGI_FILTER'->3
>>> 8@               -> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9
>>> 9@               -> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES_RESULT'->10
>>> 10@              -> #'FCGI_HEADER_LEN'->8
>>> 11@              -> #'FCGI_KEEP_CONN'->1
>>> 12@              -> #'FCGI_LISTENSOCK_FILENO'->0
>>> 13@              -> #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11
>>> 14@              -> #'FCGI_NULL_REQUEST_ID'->0
>>> 15@              -> #'FCGI_OVERLOADED'->2
>>> 16@              -> #'FCGI_PARAMS'->4
>>> 17@              -> #'FCGI_REQUEST_COMPLETE'->0
>>> 18@              -> #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1
>>> 19@              -> #'FCGI_STDERR'->7
>>> 20@              -> #'FCGI_STDIN'->5
>>> 21@              -> #'FCGI_STDOUT'->6
>>> 22@              -> #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3
>>> 23@              -> #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11
>>> 24@              -> #'FCGI_VERSION_1'->1
>>> 25@              -> #'FCGIConstants'->nil
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On 05/26/2016 10:02 AM, Dale Henrichs wrote:
>>>> Never mind ... I have been working recently on Issue #112[1] for
>>>> GsDevKit_home and I just happened to start working on Seaside upgrades
>>>> a couple of days ago, and I did do a Seaside upgrade from 3.2.9 to
>>>> 3.2.15 and sure enough I hit the same issue ... in my case the error
>>>> didn't show up until I actually touched the class to in the tODE
>>>> browser, but I get the same error message so I should be able to
>>>> figure things out from here ...
>>>>
>>>> ... I guess I am still curious as to what upgrade process you are
>>>> using...
>>>>
>>>> Dale
>>>>
>>>> [1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/issues/112
>>>>
>>>> On 05/26/2016 09:56 AM, Dale Henrichs wrote:
>>>>> Paul,
>>>>>
>>>>> I'm looking into this, but I am curious how you are doing the
>>>>> upgrade. Are you using $Gs_HOME/bin/upgradeStone or have you rolled
>>>>> your own upgrade script?
>>>>>
>>>>> Dale
>>>>> On 05/26/2016 08:02 AM, PAUL DEBRUICKER via Glass wrote:
>>>>>> Hi -
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I am upgrading from 3.2.13 to 3.2.15, on the Mac.  When
>>>>>> installing my
>>>>>> application code Metacello successfully fetches all packages.  When
>>>>>> starting the atomic load I get an error in
>>>>>> FSAuthorizerRole>>poolDictionaryNames that I'm not sure how to
>>>>>> resolve.
>>>>>> I've attached the stack.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> In the #do: in that method the value for #each when the error
>>>>>> occurs is
>>>>>>
>>>>>> aSymbolDictionary( #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_ROLE'->3,
>>>>>> #'FCGI_REQUEST_COMPLETE'->0, #'FCGI_LISTENSOCK_FILENO'->0,
>>>>>> #'FCGI_FILTER'->3, #'FCGI_AUTHORIZER'->2, #'FCGI_STDOUT'->6,
>>>>>> #'FCGI_PARAMS'->4, #'FCGI_KEEP_CONN'->1, #'FCGI_END_REQUEST'->3,
>>>>>> #'FCGI_ABORT_REQUEST'->2, #'FCGIConstants'->nil, #'FCGI_STDIN'->5,
>>>>>> #'FCGI_OVERLOADED'->2, #'FCGI_HEADER_LEN'->8, #'FCGI_DATA'->8,
>>>>>> #'FCGI_VERSION_1'->1, #'FCGI_STDERR'->7, #'FCGI_NULL_REQUEST_ID'->0,
>>>>>> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES_RESULT'->10, #'FCGI_CANT_MPX_CONN'->1,
>>>>>> #'FCGI_UNKNOWN_TYPE'->11, #'FCGI_RESPONDER'->1, #'FCGI_MAXTYPE'->11,
>>>>>> #'FCGI_GET_VALUES'->9, #'FCGI_BEGIN_REQUEST'->1)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Loading my application code reloads Seaside and then my application
>>>>>> code.    It seems like for the class FSRole and subclasses the
>>>>>> poolDictionaries are wrong.  When using tODE to navigate to them in
>>>>>> both the 3.2.13 and 3.2.15 stone I get an 2904 error dialog claiming
>>>>>> that a CharacterCollection was expected.  The SymbolDictionary I
>>>>>> pasted
>>>>>> is the only value in the poolDictionary array for those classes.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Any tips on resetting the values of the poolDictionaries to the
>>>>>> expected values?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>    Thanks
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Paul
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> Glass mailing list
>>>>>>
>>> Glass@.gemtalksystems
>>>>>> http://lists.gemtalksystems.com/mailman/listinfo/glass
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Glass mailing list
>>> Glass@.gemtalksystems
>>> http://lists.gemtalksystems.com/mailman/listinfo/glass
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context:
>> http://forum.world.st/error-with-pool-dictionary-names-in-FSAuthorizerRole-tp4897566p4897604.html
>> Sent from the GLASS mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>> Glass mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>