excessively slow squeak download?

LawsonEnglish
I'm trying to DL the latest squeak all-in-one and its taking 1.5 hours
according to the browser window. This is about 1/100 of my measured
(just now) download speed of 5Mbps.

Very odd and if this is the typical DL speed  then people who have never
used Squeak before may well give up before the download finishes.

Squeak from the very start (introduction to Squeak and Pharo Smalltalk for the (almost) complete and compleate beginner).
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6601A198DF14788D&feature=view_all

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." - Brian Kernighan

Re: excessively slow squeak download?

Chris Muller-3
Not sure, but I was just able to download it < 1 minute.