experiences with the beta both good and bad

1 message Options

experiences with the beta both good and bad

Zummy
Wow, it seems much faster, and I'm only using GeForce 2.
I think I'm getting sick...
I got hit by the moon and I don't know how to get back down
to the portal.  Oh yeah, down arrow
Sometimes is seems I get "hit by lightning" and end up
in a different location.  I'm not sure what's causing that.  It
wasn't only the moon that was doing it to me.
The disturbable liquid alan kay portal is really cool.

Where's the 3D Debugger?  Is the code to the point where
some could start working on something like that?  If I were
to start working on it, where would I start?