fail updating croquet image

1 message Options

fail updating croquet image

rrojano
Dear all,

I'm still having problems accessing updates, I got from SqueakMap Package:
Can not update SqueakMap...
Download from original url
(http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/9bdedc18-1525-44a6-9b79-db5d4a87f6f8/files/D
ynamicBindings-gk.2.mcz) failed with this exception: Looking up map.squeak.org
Trying server cache instead.
Download from server cache of DynamicBindings 3-1.21 failed with this
exception: Looking up map.squeak.org
Download from server cache of DynamicBindings 3-1.21 failed with this
exception: Looking up map1.squeakfoundation.org
Download from server cache of DynamicBindings 3-1.21 failed with this
exception: Looking up map2.squeakfoundation.org
Download from server cache of DynamicBindings 3-1.21 failed with this
exception: Looking up 127.0.0.1
Download from server cache of DynamicBindings 3-1.21 failed with this
exception: All SqueakMap master servers are down:
'map.squeak.org'
'map1.squeakfoundation.org'
'map2.squeakfoundation.org'
'127.0.0.1:8080'

Can not update SqueakMap...

Accessing Monticello also I got an error.

Does anybody else is having some problem like this?

Thank you in advanced.
Rafael

PS. Looking at http://map1.squeakfoundation.org, through HTTP I can reach the
address, is just from Croquet that I can not.