failing to access wiki.squeak.org

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi All,

    trying to access a page on the wiki I get

Internal Server Error

Error: File write failed
Comanche/6.2 (unix) Server at wiki.squeak.org Port 80

_,,,^..^,,,_
best, Eliot

Re: failing to access wiki.squeak.org

Levente Uzonyi
It works for me.

Levente

On Wed, 13 Jun 2018, Eliot Miranda wrote:

> Hi All,
>     trying to access a page on the wiki I get
>
> Internal Server Error
>
> Error: File write failed
> Comanche/6.2 (unix) Server at wiki.squeak.org Port 80
>
> _,,,^..^,,,_
> best, Eliot

Re: failing to access wiki.squeak.org

fniephaus
Hi Eliot,

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 9:03 PM Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

    trying to access a page on the wiki I get

Internal Server Error

Error: File write failed
Comanche/6.2 (unix) Server at wiki.squeak.org Port 80

Try again, seems to be working...

_,,,^..^,,,_
best, Eliot

Re: failing to access wiki.squeak.org

Edgar De Cleene
Re: [squeak-dev] failing to access wiki.squeak.org This happen random, but if you wait some time, works again.
Probably a fail of Comanche server.

Edgar
@morplenauta

On 13/06/2018, 16:03, "Eliot Miranda" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

    trying to access a page on the wiki I get

Internal Server Error

Error: File write failed
Comanche/6.2 (unix) Server at wiki.squeak.org <http://wiki.squeak.org>  Port 80

best, Eliot