find object through TFarRef

1 message Options

find object through TFarRef

Rob Van Pamel
Hi

Is there a way to search trough all the object of a space? I know you can do something like the following to search trough the space.

obj : = (space  find:[:frm |
  frm objectname = 'test'.
]) at 1.

But is there also something to do this when you only have a TFarRef to your space? There is something like HasChild but if it is usefull in my situation.
And is there a kind of a manual to search these things up? Something like MSDN where you can easily search what you need?:-/ I don't want  to bump this list with all kind of 'newbee-questions' if you can search it up. You have the Programmers Guide but that doesn't give you an overview of all the methods and classes you can use.