[fix] PluggableTextMorph >> textMorph shall be in "accessing" category Re: [squeak-dev] Updated trunk image (Squeak3.11-9622-alpha.zip)

1 message Options

[fix] PluggableTextMorph >> textMorph shall be in "accessing" category Re: [squeak-dev] Updated trunk image (Squeak3.11-9622-alpha.zip)

vaidasd
IMO PluggableTextMorph >> textMorph shall be in "accessing" category, then after unloading all packages user can change font.
Vaidotas

2010/3/7 Vaidotas Didžbalis <[hidden email]>
Hello,

Thank you all for such a small image.

I interested in small MVC only image. If MVC is separated from Morphic, may there is suggestions on how one may try getting MVC only image?

Noticed bug in core image: I wanted to change fonts and after Alt+k on selected text in workspace I got attached walkback.

regards,
Vaidotas

fontChangeFix.1.cs (2K) Download Attachment