flash, index cards

waufrepi III

anyone know of if there's a package kicking around that creates index/flash cards? I have some good old fashion rote memorization to tackle and would like to stay in Squeak?

wfpi

Re: flash, index cards

K. K. Subramaniam
On Wednesday 16 Jul 2008 6:03:25 am waufrepi III wrote:
> anyone know of if there's a package kicking around that creates index/flash
> cards? I have some good old fashion rote memorization to tackle and would
> like to stay in Squeak?
Have you tried the Book morph from the supplies flap? A book is a stack of
pages.

HTH .. Subbu

Re: flash, index cards

Matthias Berth-2
Have a look at BookMorph.

Cheers

Matthias

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 2:33 AM, waufrepi III <[hidden email]> wrote:

> anyone know of if there's a package kicking around that creates index/flash
> cards? I have some good old fashion rote memorization to tackle and would
> like to stay in Squeak?
>
> wfpi

Re: flash, index cards

waufrepi III

hey, thanks for the quick suggestion. I've been using the book morph. Not quite what I was looking for, but it will suffice until I have time to hack something up in the fall.

thanks again,

                  wfpi

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 1:33 AM, K. K. Subramaniam <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Wednesday 16 Jul 2008 6:03:25 am waufrepi III wrote:
> anyone know of if there's a package kicking around that creates index/flash
> cards? I have some good old fashion rote memorization to tackle and would
> like to stay in Squeak?
Have you tried the Book morph from the supplies flap? A book is a stack of
pages.

HTH .. Subbu

Re: flash, index cards

Enrico Schwass-2
Hello

its not squeak, but if you need some inspiration or just looking for a
good flash card app you should give Anki a try

http://ichi2.net/anki/

bye
Enno