from 3d to 3d at base image?

1 message Options

from 3d to 3d at base image?

Paul Sheldon-2
If I used one of Americo's images in a lesson and put together an island from menu adds would c3d files provide ports to the original official image?

Sorry to not simply reply but I have been made to see that my yahoo carrots or greater than signs for quotes and awful linebreaks are confusing and I want to set up a gmail non push account so my iPhone won't crash as did many in my computer club. Now, of course with enterprise programming push technology will start to make more sense for me not crashing my iPhone and losing whatever data. My computer club was not happy to be so pushed.