getters and setters ; refactoring tools

Sophie424
How can I easily create getters/setters for my instanceu variables?

And where can I find refactoring tools?

Thanks.

Re: getters and setters ; refactoring tools

tblanchard
Middle click in the class name pane of the browser - choose more... -
create inst var accessors.

On Jul 1, 2006, at 3:34 PM, itsme213 wrote:

> How can I easily create getters/setters for my instanceu variables?
>
> And where can I find refactoring tools?
>
> Thanks.

Re: getters and setters ; refactoring tools

Sophie424
I have a 3-button mouse (middle is a click/scroll wheel) on WinXP and
clicking it turns out Morphic halos. I have tried all other combinations
that might equate to Middle click with no luck. Any insights?

Thanks for the help!

> Middle click in the class name pane of the browser - choose more... -
> create inst var accessors.
>
> On Jul 1, 2006, at 3:34 PM, itsme213 wrote:
>
>> How can I easily create getters/setters for my instanceu variables?
>>
>> And where can I find refactoring tools?
>>
>> Thanks.

Re: getters and setters ; refactoring tools

Brad Fuller
itsme213 wrote:
> I have a 3-button mouse (middle is a click/scroll wheel) on WinXP and
> clicking it turns out Morphic halos. I have tried all other
> combinations that might equate to Middle click with no luck. Any
> insights?
That is the middle-click. You can swap the 2nd and 3rd button in the
Prefences menu (under general.)
Did you want to assign something to the middle button?

> Thanks for the help!
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Todd Blanchard" <[hidden email]>

brad
sonaural

Re: getters and setters ; refactoring tools

Sophie424
Thanks Brad. That did the trick!

>> I have a 3-button mouse (middle is a click/scroll wheel) on WinXP and
>> clicking it turns out Morphic halos. I have tried all other
>> combinations that might equate to Middle click with no luck. Any
>> insights?
> That is the middle-click. You can swap the 2nd and 3rd button in the
> Prefences menu (under general.)
> Did you want to assign something to the middle button?

Re: getters and setters ; refactoring tools

Giovanni Corriga
Il giorno sab, 01/07/2006 alle 17.34 -0500, itsme213 ha scritto:
> How can I easily create getters/setters for my instanceu variables?
>
> And where can I find refactoring tools?

The Squeak Map has the latest versions of the Refactoring Browser 8RB).
Install it from the Squeak Map Package Loader. Amongst the many features
of RB, there's the possibility of creating getters and/or setters of
instance variables.

        Giovanni