got croquet running on 32 bit laptop

Squeak - Dev mailing list
Just an update on the quest for croquet on latest VM and 64 bits....

I found an old crquet bundle from way back in the 4.x days and it runs on
the 32 bit machine.
if you want a copy , go here:
ftp://menmachinesmaterials.com/updatedCroquetSDK-1.0.25.tgz

So, I have a working croquet, which suggests a working OpenGL.

Later today, I will poke around on the machine and investigate Tests and the
OpenGL packages on it.

Another goal is to get it running on the 64 bit machine with the 32 bit
compat libs I installed yesterday.

TL;DR, we have a baseline to start from.

jrm

Re: got croquet running on 32 bit laptop

jrm
This sounds like good news. Thanks for working on it.

- jrm

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 6:54 AM tty via Squeak-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
Just an update on the quest for croquet on latest VM and 64 bits....

I found an old crquet bundle from way back in the 4.x days and it runs on
the 32 bit machine.
if you want a copy , go here:
ftp://menmachinesmaterials.com/updatedCroquetSDK-1.0.25.tgz

So, I have a working croquet, which suggests a working OpenGL.

Later today, I will poke around on the machine and investigate Tests and the
OpenGL packages on it.

Another goal is to get it running on the 64 bit machine with the 32 bit
compat libs I installed yesterday.

TL;DR, we have a baseline to start from.

John-Reed Maffeo