great video: etoys interface to microchip

great video: etoys interface to microchip

Rita Freudenberg
Hi all,

I just got noticed about this video on youtube. It's really amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qsh9vFIls4

Greetings,
Rita

--
Rita Freudenberg
FIN-ISG

Re: great video: etoys interface to microchip

Hilaire Fernandes-4
It will be helpful to educator to know how to reproduce it.
Do you think you can ask the author to publish document, diagramme,
how to to disseminate it?

Hilaire

http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire

Hilaire Fernandes wrote:
> It will be helpful to educator to know how to reproduce it.
> Do you think you can ask the author to publish document, diagramme,
> how to to disseminate it?

Yes, I will do that.

Rita

> Hilaire
>
> 2009/6/18 Rita Freudenberg <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I just got noticed about this video on youtube. It's really amazing!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qsh9vFIls4
>>
>> Greetings,
>> Rita
>>
>> --
>> Rita Freudenberg
>> FIN-ISG
>> Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg
>> http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/isg/rita.html

Rita Freudenberg
FIN-ISG
Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg
http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/isg/rita.html

Re: great video: etoys interface to microchip

Kazuhiro ABE
Hello, Rita,
It's very interesting. Connecting real and virtual world is much fun
for kids. There are many possibilities.
Here is similar project called "Squeak+Gainer" made by Koji Yokokawa.
http://lab.yengawa.com:8080/seaside/ypier/Projects/SqueakGainer
Giner is an I/O interface board like Arduino. Gainer is popular in Japan.

Cheers,
Kazuhiro Abe

2009/6/18 Rita Freudenberg <[hidden email]>

> Hi all,
>
> I just got noticed about this video on youtube. It's really amazing!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qsh9vFIls4
>
> Greetings,
> Rita
>
> --
> Rita Freudenberg
> FIN-ISG
> Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg
> http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/isg/rita.html

Re: great video: etoys interface to microchip

Bert Freudenberg
The Potsdam Squeakers built an Etoys interface to Phidgets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0U57G-cTrk

Phidgets are "plug and play" building blocks you can connect directly
to USB:

http://www.phidgets.com/

- Bert -

Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> The Potsdam Squeakers built an Etoys interface to Phidgets
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0U57G-cTrk
>
> Phidgets are "plug and play" building blocks you can connect directly
> to USB:
>
> http://www.phidgets.com/
>
> - Bert -
It would be wonderful if we could present something like that at Squeakfest!

Rita