had accidently put new worlds on root level

had accidently put new worlds on root level

Paul Sheldon-2
I had thought I had despensed with cd'ing; now I have
more cautious
wisdom.

I have to cd twice in unix command line :
1. to get into local directory of file I wish to put
2. to get into website directory of where I wish to
put file

So, now you can see my :
1.

http://home.flash.net/~psheldon/croquetWorlds/TestLandAtEntryByFlyUp.c3d

You can see the land1 through the portal because I
flew up
and then had it drop down.

and
2.

http://home.flash.net/~psheldon/croquetWorlds/land1AndAFewScaledMdlsIntoDMU.c3d

This world is a drop down, I didn't try flying up
before I put in land1.ase.

A giant horse and chicken, a giraffe, a cat that has
no texturing.

Summary question :

I wanted to place them after loading them.

I did some gesture to grab the horse, but I couldn't
do it again
and I couldn't let go.

Placing land1 would be better than random flying.

had accidently put new worlds on root level

Americo Damasceno
Congratulations Paul. Your island at:

http://home.flash.net/~psheldon/croquetWorlds/land1AndAFewScaledMdlsIntoDMU.c3d

is a little bellow the "entry point" (the little red cube)  but the "gravity
over floor" works and the avatars lands.

Like everybody can see at the figure:

http://www.dmu.com/cobalt/Paul2.jpg

Paul has loaded .MDL files that can be found at the folder "Content | Avatars".

We repeat that; for load of an island, go to the "DMU empty island" and fly
until to look to the "entry point" (the little red cube) at the level of the
avatar eyes. At this moment do the "Load".

How do I look up and down so I can find red cube

Paul Sheldon-2
Was there a way to do this or was that Laura Croft
game.

--- Americo Fraga Damasceno Junior <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations Paul. Your island at:

http://home.flash.net/~psheldon/croquetWorlds/land1AndAFewScaledMdlsIntoDMU.c3d

> is a little bellow the "entry point" (the little red
> cube)  but the "gravity
> over floor" works and the avatars lands.

> We repeat that; for load of an island, go to the
> "DMU empty island" and fly

up

> until to look to the "entry point" (the little red
> cube) at the level of the
> avatar eyes. At this moment do the "Load".

so I know whether I want to fly up or down.

Re: How do I look up and down so I can find red cube

nick hemsley
shift & right click & then move your mouse. Or something similar if IIRC

--- nick hemsley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> shift & right click & then move your mouse.
Didn't work on mac with mighty mouse, but knowing
it exists is enormously helpful because now I'll take
time to look.

I looked, but I was lost as to key words to use to get
hit.
I couldn't find it in croquet programming manual.
>Or
> something similar if IIRC

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/IIRC
IIRC=if I recall correctly