#hasBindingThatBeginsWith: belongs... where?

#hasBindingThatBeginsWith: belongs... where?

Frank Shearar-3
I'd thought that this method was ShoutCore specific, but Environments
has one. It is actually part of the API involved with name resolution?

IIRC I moved SystemDictionary and SmalltalkImage's implementations to
Shout-Core, but that might have been a mistake?

frank

Re: #hasBindingThatBeginsWith: belongs... where?

Frank Shearar-3
No idea. At the moment almost all implementors are in *ShoutCore, and
all senders are in *ShoutCore. The only implementor outside of
*ShoutCore is in Environment. Maybe that answers the question?

frank

On 24 November 2013 16:47, Nicolas Cellier
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Does Auto-completion (e- / o-) need them?
>

> 2013/11/23 Frank Shearar <[hidden email]>
>>
>> I'd thought that this method was ShoutCore specific, but Environments
>> has one. It is actually part of the API involved with name resolution?
>>
>> IIRC I moved SystemDictionary and SmalltalkImage's implementations to
>> Shout-Core, but that might have been a mistake?
>>
>> frank

Re: #hasBindingThatBeginsWith: belongs... where?

Nicolas Cellier
In Pharo, the only senders are Shout too...

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Does Auto-completion (e- / o-) need them?
>

> 2013/11/23 Frank Shearar <[hidden email]>
>>
>> I'd thought that this method was ShoutCore specific, but Environments
>> has one. It is actually part of the API involved with name resolution?
>>
>> IIRC I moved SystemDictionary and SmalltalkImage's implementations to
>> Shout-Core, but that might have been a mistake?
>>
>> frank

Re: #hasBindingThatBeginsWith: belongs... where?

Frank Shearar-3
Well, if I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will say so :)

frank