here is (Let X = 100) hello

Hans Schueren

Hello again ,

here is (Let x = 100 ).

I am a beginner of smalltalk 80.

Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name.

Thank you for the variable definition examples.

Hans Schueren

Re: here is (Let X = 100) hello

Casey Ransberger-2
Below

> On Nov 1, 2014, at 3:27 AM, Hans Schueren <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name.

So you're into the Stones then? I kinda dig Keith's five-string minimalism, but I'm really more of a Beatles bitch. Unless you count the Buzzcocks. Never mind the Buzzcocks, do you have a passion you'd like to rap about (you know, like Grand Master Flash and the Furious Five?)

This is either a Turing test or it isn't. Which, then?

Do you have blood, do you ever get lonely?

Cheers, your buddy,

Beginners mailing list