how can we avoid to load configurationOfHelp

how can we avoid to load configurationOfHelp

stephane ducasse-2
Hi guys

I noticed that when I load configurationOfHazelnut,
we load ConfigurationOfHelp (probably as part of configurationOfMetacello).
Is there a way to control that?

Setf

Re: how can we avoid to load configurationOfHelp

Mariano Martinez Peck
It has been since a lot of tme this problem: http://code.google.com/p/metacello/issues/detail?id=139
it is the same problem, isn't it?

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: how can we avoid to load configurationOfHelp

Dale Henrichs
Stef/Mariano,

this does look like Issue 139, I assume that the only thing that happens is that the configuration package is loaded without any other packages ... If there are other things that are being loaded, then it is time to take action...

Dale