how far are we from 1.0 ?

Mariano Martinez Peck
I mean, the official/stable release 1.0

thanks

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: how far are we from 1.0 ?

Dale Henrichs
The major piece of functionality that I've always wanted as part of 1.0 is a more general version naming scheme, but at this point I could probably drop that for 1.0 ...

I suppose that I need to take a look at the open bug reports and find out from Stef, Doru, you and company if there any critical pieces of functionality that need to be filled in ... Depending upon the amount of work remaining, I could shoot for a GA by end of year?

Dale

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 9:35 PM, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:
The major piece of functionality that I've always wanted as part of 1.0 is a more general version naming scheme, but at this point I could probably drop that for 1.0 ...

Ok, I see.

I suppose that I need to take a look at the open bug reports and find out from Stef, Doru, you and company if there any critical pieces of functionality that need to be filled in ... Depending upon the amount of work remaining, I could shoot for a GA by end of year?

So far I don't have any problem/bug.

Dale

Re: how far are we from 1.0 ?

stephane ducasse-2
Before 1.0 I would really like to fix a bit the API as I proposed a while ago because it would help users.

Stef
On Oct 20, 2011, at 9:29 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> I mean, the official/stable release 1.0
>
> thanks
>
> --
> Mariano