how to collect squeakland fixes...

stéphane ducasse-2
Hi yoshiki

We would really loved to be able to retrofit the fixes that were
harvested
for the squeakland version (and that are not in 3.8) in 3.9
so that we can back in track.

Do you know how I could get my hands on these?

Thanks yoshiki.

Re: how to collect squeakland fixes...

Marcus Denker
Hi Stef,

Actually, Michael is looking (finally!) to integrate them for 3.8.1.
I have those
changesets here as a .zip

Integration in 3.9 will be some work, though. 21 "connector
excerps" (all extensions
of connectors). And 123 changesets from Squeakland that were applied
after
a Death-March
manner... but afterwards, not cleaning up is truly beyond my grasp.

        Marcus

On 24.01.2006, at 18:37, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> Hi yoshiki
>
> We would really loved to be able to retrofit the fixes that were
> harvested
> for the squeakland version (and that are not in 3.8) in 3.9
> so that we can back in track.
>
> Do you know how I could get my hands on these?
>
> Thanks yoshiki.
>
> Stef

Re: how to collect squeakland fixes...

Yoshiki Ohshima
  Stef,

> We would really loved to be able to retrofit the fixes that were
> harvested
> for the squeakland version (and that are not in 3.8) in 3.9
> so that we can back in track.
>
> Do you know how I could get my hands on these?

  Marcus already answered, but all the changes are in:

http://www.squeakland.org/installers/SqueakPluginImage-dev.zip

and the update stream for it.  Download it, and update it and see what
changes are relevant.

-- Yoshiki