how to detect headless mode from code?

Petr Fischer-3
Hi!

Can I detect headless mode from code?
(I have some server task implemented in squeak and I want to
automatically quit from image after task is done - but only in headless
mode.)

Thanks, pf

Re: how to detect headless mode from code?

Bert Freudenberg-3

Am 06.02.2006 um 23:48 schrieb Petr Fischer:

> Hi!
>
> Can I detect headless mode from code?
> (I have some server task implemented in squeak and I want to
> automatically quit from image after task is done - but only in
> headless
> mode.)

You can access the command line parameters via #getSystemAttribute:

Also, IIRC, the Display extent in headless mode is quite small.

- Bert -