how to run lint?

Chris Muller-3
I saw that we have the SmallLint classes in the Refactoring tools, do
we need a Toolbuilder based UI to use it?

Re: how to run lint?

Patrick R.
Hi Chris,

over the past years, a number of students (including Tobias some years ago) have made the rules accessible through the SwaLint tool (https://github.com/hpi-swa-teaching/SwaLint). It includes the SmallLint rules as a plugin (https://github.com/hpi-swa-teaching/SwaLint/tree/master/packages/SwaLint-PlugIns.package).

Not sure though whether you were looking for that or something else. :)

Bests
Patrick

Re: how to run lint?

Chris Muller-3
Thanks Patrick, your latest fix to WebClient appears to have fixed
#ensureRecentMetacello, enabling me to load it.

This is a classic Smalltalk tool, it'd be good for 5.2 to have an
updated SqueakMap entry for it!

Best,
  Chris