http client 1.1

Markus Lampert
According to the description HTTPClient should be a 1.1 compliant
implementation, yet it sends out an 'HTTP/1.0' request (which is not supported
by the server I have to talk to).

Does anybody know a HTTP 1.1 implementation that works or can somebody tell me
what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Markus

Re: http client 1.1

Frank Shearar
On 2010/08/19 12:21, Markus Lampert wrote:
> According to the description HTTPClient should be a 1.1 compliant
> implementation, yet it sends out an 'HTTP/1.0' request (which is not supported
> by the server I have to talk to).
>
> Does anybody know a HTTP 1.1 implementation that works or can somebody tell me
> what I'm doing wrong?

Have you had a look at Andreas' WebClient?
(http://www.squeaksource.com/WebClient.html)

frank

Re: http client 1.1

Markus Lampert
right, for some reason I thought Andreas' implementation was in the default
trunk image and called HTTPClient ....

Thanks a lot, it does the trick
Markus