http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/VM/VM.r2370/

Eliot Miranda-2

Hi All,

    I've built new VMs from the latest source.  If you're a Pharo user you may want to wait and pick-up one of Igor's VMs.  These don't yet have a merged platform source with the standard VM but they do have a number of bugs fixed.  See the readme.  Next task is indeed to merge the plugin set so that the plugins are compatible with the standard VM.  As usual I appreciate y'all pounding on these.

Enjoy.
Eliot

Re: [squeak-dev] http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/VM/VM.r2370/

Igor Stasenko

On 19 March 2011 01:00, Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>     I've built new VMs from the latest source.  If you're a Pharo user you
> may want to wait and pick-up one of Igor's VMs.  These don't yet have a
> merged platform source with the standard VM but they do have a number of
> bugs fixed.  See the readme.  Next task is indeed to merge the plugin set so
> that the plugins are compatible with the standard VM.  As usual I appreciate
> y'all pounding on these.

I started documenting how things work on Cog wiki.
http://code.google.com/p/cog/wiki/AutomatedBuilds

2 All: Please leave a comment(s) if there something is unclear.
Also, ask questions.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.