iOS Platform file name

Torsten Bergmann

Hi,

just checked out the source from subversion and got a warning
on

platforms\iOS\vm\SqueakPureObjc-Info 64*64.plist

since the syntax for this file name is not valid if you
checkout the files on Windows machines.

* is reserved in DOS, so ...

Dont know if this is problematic (I expect not) - just want to let you know.

Bye
T.
Achtung Sicherheitswarnung: GMX warnt vor Phishing-Attacken!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/sicherheitspaket

Re: iOS Platform file name

johnmci

DOS?

Ok, I altered the name, I'll update SVN in a few hours I've some other fixes I'm investigating first.

On 2010-09-08, at 1:01 PM, Torsten Bergmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> just checked out the source from subversion and got a warning
> on
>
> platforms\iOS\vm\SqueakPureObjc-Info 64*64.plist
>
> since the syntax for this file name is not valid if you
> checkout the files on Windows machines.
>
> * is reserved in DOS, so ...
>
> Dont know if this is problematic (I expect not) - just want to let you know.
>
> Bye
> T.
> --
> Achtung Sicherheitswarnung: GMX warnt vor Phishing-Attacken!
> http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/sicherheitspaket
John M. McIntosh <[hidden email]>   Twitter:  squeaker68882

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment