iPhone sdk video shows API for total orientation accelerometers and GPU

iPhone sdk video shows API for total orientation accelerometers and GPU

Paul Sheldon-2
Maybe they'll let me fool with the beta and we'll see stuff like Howard Stearns pointed out on youtube with wii hat.

I went thru "Interactive Computer Graphics" by Angel real careful.

I am excited.

Of course, better programmers than I might put the squeek vm on it since it has opengl with hardware acceleration
and evidently unix.

Lol

how do i look at all the created 3d world of croquet

Gerhard Koller
hy
i am new to the list and it is my first posting

i am interested in croquet, because it seems to be a good alternative to
second life
i have done a project in secondlife and i am interested to make content in
croquet
(you can find my museum of natural history vienna on the sim europa forum in
sl)

but it is not that easy to get familiar with croquet

a) does anyone here have some examples of a created 3d world and can tell me
how i can look at it and connect to them

b) there was also a discussion how to make a list of all the 3d world build
with croquet
if it should be a central place or not - what is about the idea to have a
menĂ¼ with favorites
where all the excisting worlds are located - at this time i think there are
not so many
and in the future - the users could share their favorites