image overload

Torsten Bergmann
What about "doh" then - "Dynamic Object home".

If something goes wrong we can cite Homer Simpson
("Do'h") and point to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D'oh!  ;)

Bye
T.
--
GMX DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02

Re: image overload

Nicolas Cellier
Hi Torsten,
don't know what happens in other mail-readers, nor what you use as
mail-writer...
... but every post you make breaks my threads !
It gets just so annoying :(

Nicolas

2010/3/12 Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]>:

> What about "doh" then - "Dynamic Object home".
>
> If something goes wrong we can cite Homer Simpson
> ("Do'h") and point to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D'oh!  ;)
>
> Bye
> T.
> --
> GMX DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
> http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02

Re: image overload

Eliot Miranda-2

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 12:29 PM, Nicolas Cellier <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Torsten,
don't know what happens in other mail-readers, nor what you use as
mail-writer...
... but every post you make breaks my threads !
It gets just so annoying :(

+1.  I was beginning to think I was going crazy.  Good to know this afflicts others too.