classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

integrating latest changes in my branch

EstebanLM

Hi Eliot,

I'm trying to integrate my branch with your sources and I see that there are tons of new changes... it is safe to merge with the latest package (I think is 384)?

Esteban
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: integrating latest changes in my branch

Eliot Miranda-2

Hi Esteban,

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 4:31 AM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Eliot,

I'm trying to integrate my branch with your sources and I see that there are tons of new changes... it is safe to merge with the latest package (I think is 384)?

I hope so.  I'm being very careful not to break things, but I'm only human.  Your continuous integration build system will soon show up problems.  So yes, go for it.  And apologies in advance for any breakage.  One can't make an omelette, etc...

--
best,
Eliot
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: integrating latest changes in my branch

stephane ducasse-2

Hi Eliot,

I hope so.  I'm being very careful not to break things, but I'm only human.  Your continuous integration build system will soon show up problems.  So yes, go for it.  And apologies in advance for any breakage.  One can't make an omelette, etc…

do not worry about eggs.
I think that this is just to know if it should probably work vs. not :).
We are busy after esug and soon the start of the new job of esteban plus all the rest.

--
best,
Eliot