integrating wxsqueak in my environment

nelson -
Hi all,
  i wonder how to integrate in my squeak environment the wxsqueak distribution. I'm using squeak till a week, so i can't figure out how to proceed. I have wxsqueak sources but i don't know how to compile them. The istructions on the site www.wxsqueak.org aren't useful to me... Can anyone give me some advices?

thanks a lot,
  nelson

Re: integrating wxsqueak in my environment

Cees De Groot
The easiest - and IMO recommended way - is to just start with the
wxSqueak VM and image, and integrate your work. The other way around
should work as well, there are MC packages for wxSqueak you can load.

On 2/22/06, nelson - <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>    i wonder how to integrate in my squeak environment the wxsqueak
> distribution. I'm using squeak till a week, so i can't figure out how to
> proceed. I have wxsqueak sources but i don't know how to compile them. The
> istructions on the site www.wxsqueak.org aren't useful to me... Can anyone
> give me some advices?
>
>  thanks a lot,
>    nelson

RE: integrating wxsqueak in my environment

Ron Teitelbaum
Also look at wxGlade for building UI's.

Thank you Cees for the recommendation it is a nice program.

Ron Teitelbaum