[interrogative] Are .lo files the appropriate shared object files?

[interrogative] Are .lo files the appropriate shared object files?

Robert Withers-2

In other words, if I preserve the .lo files, can I drop them dynamically
on a squeak installation and have them used?

tyk, r

Re: [interrogative] Are .lo files the appropriate shared object files?

Tobias Pape

> On 02.03.2020, at 22:05, Robert <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> In other words, if I preserve the .lo files, can I drop them dynamically
> on a squeak installation and have them used?
>
> tyk, r

No.
That's just libtool stuff, not even object data, no sane person understands that stuff

         \ | /
        q o.O b

-t

Re: [interrogative] Are .lo files the appropriate shared object files?

Robert Withers-2

Alright then, I must wait until my mvm can run successfully and make the
whole show!

k, r