invisible unselectable morph covering all my other morphs?

invisible unselectable morph covering all my other morphs?

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi Morphic Mavens,

    anyone out there able to help me unstick a very important project that appears to have some large morph taking all mouse clicks away from any other morph in the project?  Anyone seen this and have a way out?  When I hit the Halos mouse button on a specific windows or menu the halos come up all around the entire screen.  Attempts to select the halo fail.  Hitting the halo button a second time dismisses the halo.  I can enter and exit the project, but once inside cannot interact with existing windows.  I can create new windows, but these are also unresponsive.
_,,,^..^,,,_
best, Eliot

Re: invisible unselectable morph covering all my other morphs?

marcel.taeumel
Eliot Miranda-2 wrote
Hi Morphic Mavens,

    anyone out there able to help me unstick a very important project that
appears to have some large morph taking all mouse clicks away from any
other morph in the project?  Anyone seen this and have a way out?  When I
hit the Halos mouse button on a specific windows or menu the halos come up
all around the entire screen.  Attempts to select the halo fail.  Hitting
the halo button a second time dismisses the halo.  I can enter and exit the
project, but once inside cannot interact with existing windows.  I can
create new windows, but these are also unresponsive.
_,,,^..^,,,_
best, Eliot
Hi Eliot, you've got mail. :-)

Try:
HandMorph allInstancesDo: [:hand | hand initForEvents; releaseKeyboardFocus; releaseMouseFocus].
SystemWindow reconfigureWindowsForFocus.

This seems to be no giant invisible morph but an issue with dispatching user input events.

Best,
Marcel

Re: invisible unselectable morph covering all my other morphs?

Eliot Miranda-2
Hmmm,  thanks.  No joy.  Are you around?

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 12:48 AM, marcel.taeumel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Eliot Miranda-2 wrote
> Hi Morphic Mavens,
>
>     anyone out there able to help me unstick a very important project that
> appears to have some large morph taking all mouse clicks away from any
> other morph in the project?  Anyone seen this and have a way out?  When I
> hit the Halos mouse button on a specific windows or menu the halos come up
> all around the entire screen.  Attempts to select the halo fail.  Hitting
> the halo button a second time dismisses the halo.  I can enter and exit
> the
> project, but once inside cannot interact with existing windows.  I can
> create new windows, but these are also unresponsive.
> _,,,^..^,,,_
> best, Eliot

Hi Eliot, you've got mail. :-)

Try:
HandMorph allInstancesDo: [:hand | hand initForEvents; releaseKeyboardFocus;
releaseMouseFocus].
SystemWindow reconfigureWindowsForFocus.

This seems to be no giant invisible morph but an issue with dispatching user
input events.

Best,
Marcel

best, Eliot

Re: invisible unselectable morph covering all my other morphs?

Karl Ramberg
Right clicking will cycle trough halos for different morhs