invitation to join squeak.slack.com

ccrraaiigg

Hoi--

     I've created http://squeak.slack.com for project communication. The
Squeak board is using it, and I'm using it with another group, too. It
seems useful. Please feel free to join us. I'd like to use it to
coordinate development on Spoon; I'm gearing up for another release on
the solstice (21 December).

     Check out features at http://slack.com/.

     thanks,

-C

--
Craig Latta
netjam.org

Re: invitation to join squeak.slack.com

Tobias Pape
Hey Craig

On 27.11.2014, at 18:05, Craig Latta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hoi--
>
>     I've created http://squeak.slack.com for project communication. The
> Squeak board is using it, and I'm using it with another group, too. It
> seems useful. Please feel free to join us. I'd like to use it to
> coordinate development on Spoon; I'm gearing up for another release on
> the solstice (21 December).
>
>     Check out features at http://slack.com/.

It says one needs a …@squeak.org mail address to be able to join…

Best
        -Tobi

signature.asc (1K) Download Attachment

re: invitation to join squeak.slack.com

ccrraaiigg

> It says one needs a …@squeak.org mail address to be able to join…

     Ah, just let me know the address you'd like to use (I already added
Tobias).

     thanks,

-C

--