ip addresses

Ric Moore
Where do I edit IP addresses in croquet?? I've moved to rural Virginia
and am looking into getting a satellite as there is no DSL to be found.
So, I'm stuck with a modem. Updates work just fine, but I no longer have
a fixed IP address and the demos blow up looking for my old IP address.
Where do I correct that?? The Montecello Browser has no problems. Thanx!
Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net  <---down4now too

Re: ip addresses

Howard Stearns-3
What IP address?

Are you getting an error message? Can you look through the stack
trace to see what is looking for a specific address that isn't found?
E.g., maybe you changed something in your image to point to a
specific place. Most things in Croquet do not. An exception is the
default location of the routers for the KAT, defined in
KCroquetParticipant class>>defaultRouterAddress.

(I just now posted a message to croquet-dev on a different subject,
but including a technique that let's you find something like
#defaultRouterAddress as the place where www.croquetcollaborative.org
is used.  See https://lists.duke.edu/sympa/arc/croquet-dev/2007-09/
msg00046.html)