just google "croquet consortium" tutorials

just google "croquet consortium" tutorials

Paul Sheldon-2
At a wireless cafe, you could say just google
"croquet consortium" tutorials

to pull the top hit to describe what croquet is and wet feet in local area
network.

I found bringing an installer disk frightened people who didn't know me
and even those who did.

Re: just google "croquet consortium" tutorials

Eugen Leitl
On Sun, May 27, 2007 at 07:35:18AM -0800, [hidden email] wrote:

> I found bringing an installer disk frightened people who didn't know me
> and even those who did.

I could see why...

ICBM: 48.07100, 11.36820 http://www.ativel.com http://postbiota.org
8B29F6BE: 099D 78BA 2FD3 B014 B08A  7779 75B0 2443 8B29 F6BE