last call for 4.5

Chris Muller-3
Please commit any final updates for 4.5 to trunk before Saturday the
25th.  What's in there at that time will make up our
release-candidate.

Re: last call for 4.5

Frank Shearar-3
On 23 January 2014 21:05, Chris Muller <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Please commit any final updates for 4.5 to trunk before Saturday the
> 25th.  What's in there at that time will make up our
> release-candidate.

Yay! (To be picky, what time is that? Global userbase wants to know timezone!)

"Don't leave off for tomorrow what you need to commit today."

frank

Re: last call for 4.5

Chris Muller-4
I'm going to do it on Sunday during the Superbowl.  I didn't want to
have to fiddle with specifying an exact time w/ time-zone so I just
said "Saturday".

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 5:46 AM, Frank Shearar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 23 January 2014 21:05, Chris Muller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Please commit any final updates for 4.5 to trunk before Saturday the
>> 25th.  What's in there at that time will make up our
>> release-candidate.
>
> Yay! (To be picky, what time is that? Global userbase wants to know timezone!)
>
> "Don't leave off for tomorrow what you need to commit today."
>
> frank

Re: last call for 4.5

Eliot Miranda-2

--